Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 29d
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

I was an ANDRA official and used to travel down to the 1/8 mile track in Canberra what happened to it ???

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
I was an ANDRA official and used to travel down to the 1/8 mile track in Canberra what happened to it ???

There was an argument with the RAAF (who owned the land)

from memory...but twas a long time ago..

I had a few runs there in my modded 240K

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
I was an ANDRA official and used to travel down to the 1/8 mile track in Canberra what happened to it ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My understanding is that the Commonwealth Govt would only give the dragracers a lease on the land for 5 years, not the 10 or more years that they wanted (so they could expand to full 1/4 mile and more spectator facilities), so the drag mob told them to stick it up their :spoton: .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...