Jump to content

what is the best colour?  

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

mmmmm Citric .... Craig, no need to reply. I know your about to say :laughing:

XR6T15.jpg

Rob...

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I love Shockwave but if Phantom was available for MkII, I would've taken that instead. I have really started to take a liking to Vibe, too.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 29d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
Nope silhouette all the way... Even if you don't drive around in it, show me one person who does not like it...  :hrmm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:titwave:

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK show me one person who is not ken who doesn't like it...

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

black looks great for about 3-4 years..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 21d
Posted

silhouette black... and Glenn is right - it does look good for about 3-4 years which is about when the car goes back to the lease company and I get a new one. (The last vehicle was a silhouette black Territory for a year and one half - but I changed jobs and gave it back to the old company... now I get to have an XR6T instead...)

Had 4 out of 5 red cars in a row prior to that though... the only exception being a polar white XF S Pack and I didn't have another Falcon for 12 years...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...