Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/12/05 09:53 AM Posted 24/12/05 09:53 AM Already thinkin that I thought I try generic as whats to lose???Your engine!
Boostn Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Posted 24/12/05 11:56 AM Author Posted 24/12/05 11:56 AM Already thinkin that I thought I try generic as whats to lose???Your engine!So true...that's why it goin to visit Street Tuner next week...
FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Posted 26/12/05 10:18 PM Posted 26/12/05 10:18 PM I'm amazed at the amount of edit bashing that goes on, it's an outstanding tool that was sorely needed and is very misunderstood.Like anything it's abilities and limits need to be appreciated so unrealistic things are not expected.Anything generic can never be as good as anything custom, so no need to be disappointed, some vehicles may not respond as well as others.I can't wait for my mods to be finished so I can get a custom tune, I know I won't be disappointed.The custom tune will change your mind about the edit I'm sure but you can help it out a little too, try letting the engine breath better, CAI, filter and exhaust.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/01/06 08:05 AM Posted 01/01/06 08:05 AM (edited) Best E.T.by g-tech ss pro is 13.22 @ 119 mph.119 mph............. better take it to the track bud no gas no 119 mphalso attached a dyno graph of my GTP I had that was my R&D mule before I got the F6. Edited 01/01/06 08:09 AM by Xtreme F6
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 01/01/06 08:43 AM Posted 01/01/06 08:43 AM Best E.T.by g-tech ss pro is 13.22 @ 119 mph.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>119 mph............. better take it to the track bud no gas no 119 mphalso attached a dyno graph of my GTP I had that was my R&D mule before I got the F6.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Simon, did you run the GTP, at the drags with that tune, what mods did it have?
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/01/06 08:53 AM Posted 01/01/06 08:53 AM Best E.T.by g-tech ss pro is 13.22 @ 119 mph.119 mph............. better take it to the track bud no gas no 119 mphalso attached a dyno graph of my GTP I had that was my R&D mule before I got the F6.Simon, did you run the GTP, at the drags with that tune, what mods did it have?yer, 2.3 60ft 13.11 @ 109mods, under drives, helix, headers, exhaust, throttle body, cai, clutch. It didnt really hook up that well but..... eh..... I raced my wifes car 10 minutes later with 260 rwkw's and it ran a 12.9@112 with just injectors and edit.... with the aircon on.....in Drive....... that was sunday.... bought the F6 on monday, sold the GTP on the next friday... lol......rest is history
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 01/01/06 09:04 AM Posted 01/01/06 09:04 AM Best E.T.by g-tech ss pro is 13.22 @ 119 mph.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>119 mph............. better take it to the track bud no gas no 119 mphalso attached a dyno graph of my GTP I had that was my R&D mule before I got the F6.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Simon, did you run the GTP, at the drags with that tune, what mods did it have?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yer, 2.3 60ft 13.11 @ 109mods, under drives, helix, headers, exhaust, throttle body, cai, clutch. It didnt really hook up that well but..... eh..... I raced my wifes car 10 minutes later with 260 rwkw's and it ran a 12.9@112 with just injectors and edit.... with the aircon on.....in Drive....... that was sunday.... bought the F6 on monday, sold the GTP on the next friday... lol......rest is history<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeh torque is a wonderfull thing, did you check each of the mods to see if they improved it, its just that my brother has a gt auto, so we are trying to get the things that improve it, not just gimicks? the car went 225 with cai only, and 242 with generic edit, but I agree the power does not feel like a 240 rkw xr6t.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/01/06 01:34 PM Posted 01/01/06 01:34 PM Best E.T.by g-tech ss pro is 13.22 @ 119 mph.119 mph............. better take it to the track bud no gas no 119 mphalso attached a dyno graph of my GTP I had that was my R&D mule before I got the F6.Simon, did you run the GTP, at the drags with that tune, what mods did it have?yer, 2.3 60ft 13.11 @ 109mods, under drives, helix, headers, exhaust, throttle body, cai, clutch. It didnt really hook up that well but..... eh..... I raced my wifes car 10 minutes later with 260 rwkw's and it ran a 12.9@112 with just injectors and edit.... with the aircon on.....in Drive....... that was sunday.... bought the F6 on monday, sold the GTP on the next friday... lol......rest is historyyeh torque is a wonderfull thing, did you check each of the mods to see if they improved it, its just that my brother has a gt auto, so we are trying to get the things that improve it, not just gimicks? the car went 225 with cai only, and 242 with generic edit, but I agree the power does not feel like a 240 rkw xr6t.yer I tested everything, drop me a email and ill give you some details ... just go of my site bud
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now