Bf Auto Torque Tags ?

dddd

I'm looking at getting the edit done to my bf xr6t auto , I was wondering if the torque tags have been found on the new zf auto's as yet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

torque tags will be in the sct software its the trans shift and preasures etc that will take time unless they have now gotten into the vid block?

even so the trans has its own computer that I am led to beleive only receives signals from the pcm hence I beleive it will be a separate hook up I'd say?

• Member For: 21y 5m 28d
I'm looking at getting the edit done to my bf xr6t auto , I was wondering if the torque tags have been found on the new zf auto's as yet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

torque tags will be in the sct software its the trans shift and preasures etc that will take time unless they have now gotten into the vid block?

even so the trans has its own computer that I am led to beleive only receives signals from the pcm hence I beleive it will be a separate hook up I'd say?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"It will be a separate hook up" does this mean that removing the torque tags (if they are still their)would not be part of the normal edit and dyno tune proces

"It will be a separate hook up" does this mean that removing the torque tags (if they are still their)would not be part of the normal edit and dyno tune proces

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no as I said sct have that in the software but trans shifts and preasures are not yet!

• Member For: 21y 5m 28d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no as I said sct have that in the software but trans shifts and preasures are not yet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are thanks for clarifing for me , I would be best of waiting till this is done , would you agree ?