Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Just wondering if anyone here has a short shift for there 6 speed, and how much better is it than normal?

Also I have droped the price for the T5 to 1300 or (nearest offer)plus clutch and momo gear knob! Thanks :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
Posted

I have a Herrod Sureshift new in box if your interested. Haven't fitted it yet so can't comment on the feal. Has been in the cupboard for nearly a year.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

the rip shift is the best short shift on the market!!

I have felt 4 diffrent type of short shifters and the ripshift system is by far the best!!

I think it is ripshift.com.au

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 15d
Posted

I have the Herrod but 2nd to 3rd and 5th to 3rd is still problemmatic. Maybe the Rip shifter from Aussie Enhancements is the way to go.

XR6T MK II 6 speed manual with extras!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

might be the way to go! Thanks guys!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 25d
  • Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Posted

How much do the rip shifters go for?

Thanks

Chris :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 19d
Posted

I put a B&M Short shifter in my 6 speed turbo and it is unreal, 2nd to 3rd .... never miss, but if you pause while shifting down you can get lost finding the right cog.

Anyway I find its much better than the Herrod unit, much more direct.

Also if your putting any kinda shifter in .... get rid of the rubber gromets from the shifter shaft, they make it feel so spongy, weld 'em up and redrill 'em.

The B&M unit is a few hundred $$$ cheaper than the Herrod..

Wayne

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...