Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 15d
  • Location: Melbourne (alias Mexico)
Posted

Nasty #3 - update : I have not been giving myself too many chances but surprise, surprise I just got the call from the dealer that the whole Premo Sound system unit has been delivered to them and I'm booked for the changeover on Thursday.

This is really surprising...one dead pixel and I'll be ending up with a completely new premo unit (apparently about one hour's work to have it replaced).

Nasty #2 - ....I almost feel not to bother about the subwoofer as it's probably not that good anyway. For those who have their rear mid centre subie replaced, what did you end up buying (approx cost???), are you happy with it and was it a direct replacement without any further mods?

Thanks for any feedback.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
If you saw a car atthe showroom without dead pixels then its right to assume that's what your entitled to. Press the pojt and you may get some satisfaction. I dotjn recall the warrantly excluding it.

The car is warranted to be feee from defects for the warranty periodregardless of how small the defect is.  Be picky.

In a car a dead pixel at night could distract you and you could fly off the road......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah right good call WTF! :laughing:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Nasty #2 - ....I almost feel not to bother about the subwoofer as it's probably not that good anyway. For those who have their rear mid centre subie replaced, what did you end up buying (approx cost???), are you happy with it and was it a direct replacement without any further mods? 

Thanks for any feedback.

Demand that they fit the subwoofer that you paid for!

The car was meant to have one and ensure that they fit it, if you want to replace it later you still can.

Cars have come down the line missing items in the past, ie. tweaters, etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...