BAXTCHROME Member 16 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Posted 22/11/05 02:16 AM Posted 22/11/05 02:16 AM Has anyone changed the seats in their Falcon?I have a BA XT Falcon with the work done to it ( thanks Bazza ), but my driver side seat sqeuaks like nothing else. Was wondering what to do? New seats? Go to leather?Help...
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 22/11/05 05:39 AM Posted 22/11/05 05:39 AM Has anyone changed the seats in their Falcon?I have a BA XT Falcon with the work done to it ( thanks Bazza ), but my driver side seat sqeuaks like nothing else. Was wondering what to do? New seats? Go to leather?Help...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would think that was a warranty issue. Let Ford deal with it. If not, to change seating is really a personal choice. I have leather seats...car is 2003 and no squeaks yet.Cheers
BAXTCHROME Member 16 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Posted 22/11/05 05:47 AM Author Posted 22/11/05 05:47 AM Also, how much would it cost to do other seats and from where?Thanks for all replies,Kieran
trbo 6 Member 230 Member For: 22y 7m 2d Gender: Male Posted 22/11/05 06:05 AM Posted 22/11/05 06:05 AM They're not cheap. I think about 3-4K for the BA seats. I had a mate that wanted to put a XR6 BA seat in an AU. May be BS but that's what he told me it would cost him.
BAXTCHROME Member 16 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Posted 23/11/05 01:26 AM Author Posted 23/11/05 01:26 AM Has anyone changed the seats in their BA?Whats it cost to put new ones in (eg. Recaro etc)? Is it even possible?Thanks for the helpKieran
xr6_prod Member 46 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Posted 23/11/05 06:57 AM Posted 23/11/05 06:57 AM I have 2 (both front seats) cloth BA XR6 Mark 1 seats brand new for sale for $600 a pair should bolt straing into any other BA. The drivers seats has electric adjust.The seats have come out of a car converted for race.PM me if you are interested.
BAXTCHROME Member 16 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Posted 23/11/05 08:01 AM Author Posted 23/11/05 08:01 AM Got some pics on those?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now