Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/12/05 10:55 AM Posted 06/12/05 10:55 AM I was waiting for one of those pics, ahhh it's true love
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 06/12/05 09:12 PM Posted 06/12/05 09:12 PM We had a great day. Thanks to Ken, Phil and Cro for organising and leading the way. Lea - the boys said thanks for the lolly bags.I particularly enjoyed one section of the Putty Road with no traffic in front and a GT behind JeffLooking forward to the next one.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 06/12/05 11:50 PM Posted 06/12/05 11:50 PM I particularly enjoyed one section of the Putty Road with no traffic in front and a GT behind JeffYeah Pete that was a good little run we had thought you must have been on premium brakes though the std's held up quite well considering the pounding they were coping
fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 08/12/05 12:29 PM Posted 08/12/05 12:29 PM Great Day. Many thanks to the organizers. Nice to meet you guys and look forward to another cruise.PS- right arm just started peeling and blistering today after what felt like second degree sunburn. Got a nice "redneck" from lunch too! As we like to say in the US," typical redneck with a farmer's tan"
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/12/05 10:49 PM Posted 08/12/05 10:49 PM Apologies to all who were expecting me on the cruise - including ME! Sorry me!Ohhh sorry me, I had a baad baad day on Sunday and even worse on Monday after being carted off to hospital in an ambulance.Nothing serious ... that is, if you call not being able to stand up (or even sit up) "not serious".Fact is I had a severe attack of Vertigo and even now, nearly five days on, I'm unable to leave my bed for any length of time. This is the first time I've even been able to get in front of the keyboard. And one post is all I'm up to for now. So I'll be back with all the details in a day or so ...In the meantime, I was told several people missed me on Sunday and asked after me, so I just wanted to say, "Oh Shucks, I missed you guys too" :bashful:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/12/05 10:52 PM Posted 08/12/05 10:52 PM Apologies to all who were expecting me on the cruise - including ME! Sorry me!Ohhh sorry me, I had a baad baad day on Sunday and even worse on Monday after being carted off to hospital in an ambulance.Nothing serious ... that is, if you call not being able to stand up (or even sit up) "not serious".Fact is I had a severe attack of Vertigo and even now, nearly five days on, I'm unable to leave my bed for any length of time. This is the first time I've even been able to get in front of the keyboard. And one post is all I'm up to for now. So I'll be back with all the details in a day or so ...In the meantime, I was told several people missed me on Sunday and asked after me, so I just wanted to say, "Oh Shucks, I missed you guys too" :bashful:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ... Hope everthing is ok Jeff ... here's to a speedy recovery.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now