Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
If Nicolas Cage is going to deliver it ask him to bring Angelina Jolie :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmm did sum1 mention anjelina headjoblips??? :spoton:

  • The guy from that other colony
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Goshen, Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted
that's a beautiful car!! :spoton:  I really want a genuine shebly cobra :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't we all?

You know, Shelby American still builds them. They're not cheap, but they're genuine. Good luck finding a 60's Cobra for under $200k though.

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted

Nice one Dave

But will you but able to reach the pedals ??

Also I think a V8 is to much for a little hobit like you :P we all know you struggle to drive your car now

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

I'm sooooo envious. Verrrrrry noice indeed!!!

:laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 12d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Nice one Dave

But will you but able to reach the pedals ??

Also I think a V8 is to much for a little hobit like you :P we all know you struggle to drive your car now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:sleepystuff::laughing:

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 24d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted
that's a beautiful car!! :banem:  I really want a genuine shebly cobra :spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't we all?

You know, Shelby American still builds them. They're not cheap, but they're genuine. Good luck finding a 60's Cobra for under $200k though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing::laughing::sleepystuff:

1 Day I will

Guest schhhtodd
  • Guests
Posted

very nice mate, big fan of the 500s and the 350s :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 28d
  • Location: Noosa
Posted
Hi Guys

I just thought I would let you see what I am currently trying to buy and hopefully have early next year.

Dave.  :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am also looking at bringing one over.....but I want to do mine as a project car......about A$10k for a 1966 Fastback ready to be retored. The new 2006 model is not a bad looking replica post-2913-1131760709_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

I dont have a genuine Shelby Cobra - mine is better!

700hp (ish), 190Mph , 1060 kgs - reliable racing for years - better than a real one!

post-6309-1131925191_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...