Jump to content

who has tuned your edit  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 4d
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I know for certain that Chipmaster and D & T in Perth do a bucket load of tuning on BA's. You'll find this poll is only a small snap-shot of what really goes on.

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
If you're gunna quote numbers.....  let's see ET's at the track.

Much more meaningful.

agreed

ha??

this thread aint about ET's

start a different poll on that if your heart so desires

I think a much more meaningful thread topic would be:

"Who tuned your EDIT without any issues, and gave you exactly what you wanted.";)

tom

:sleepystuff:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
If you're gunna quote numbers.....  let's see ET's at the track.

Much more meaningful.

agreed

ha??

this thread aint about ET's

start a different poll on that if your heart so desires

I think a much more meaningful thread topic would be:

"Who tuned your EDIT without any issues, and gave you exactly what you wanted.";)

tom

:stirthepot:

why dont you start one :stirthepot:

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 27d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted

You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

yeah fair enough too...

although I wanted this poll to see whether or not a few tuners are doing the vast majority of edit tuning or if it was more widespread over all the edit dealers. No point ncluding anything else for that sort of poll... wouldnt you agree??

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 27d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah fair enough too...

although I wanted this poll to see whether or not a few tuners are doing the vast majority of edit tuning or if it was more widespread over all the edit dealers. No point ncluding anything else for that sort of poll... wouldnt you agree??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL did you just change the name of the poll ???

With how its worded now, yes I would agree :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

yeah fair enough too...

although I wanted this poll to see whether or not a few tuners are doing the vast majority of edit tuning or if it was more widespread over all the edit dealers. No point ncluding anything else for that sort of poll... wouldnt you agree??

LOL did you just change the name of the poll ???

With how its worded now, yes I would agree :)

what do you mean?? change the name?? how?? its always been what its been.

  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 27d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted
You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah fair enough too...

although I wanted this poll to see whether or not a few tuners are doing the vast majority of edit tuning or if it was more widespread over all the edit dealers. No point ncluding anything else for that sort of poll... wouldnt you agree??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL did you just change the name of the poll ???

With how its worded now, yes I would agree :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do you mean?? change the name?? how?? its always been what its been.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could have sworn that initially when I looked at this it didnt mention edit, just who tuned the car....Oh well, my bad !!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
You gotta love these Edit forums :)

You guys forget that the whole forum isnt Edit. There are members with other technologies in their cars, IE, TSI, Unichip or stand along computers....Motec, Haltec or Autronics etc.

To get a better indication you would probably want to compare who has what technology and where it was done.

Anyhow, my 2.5 cents worth

yeah fair enough too...

although I wanted this poll to see whether or not a few tuners are doing the vast majority of edit tuning or if it was more widespread over all the edit dealers. No point ncluding anything else for that sort of poll... wouldnt you agree??

LOL did you just change the name of the poll ???

With how its worded now, yes I would agree :)

what do you mean?? change the name?? how?? its always been what its been.

I could have sworn that initially when I looked at this it didnt mention edit, just who tuned the car....Oh well, my bad !!

LOL

its always been the edit.... You had me thinking though :spoton: ... I have tried to change a topic b4 and it wont let me :msm:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

I've had 3 Edit tuners intune,C&V and HPF

Intune I wont ever use again

C&V Good but to expensive

HPF Well they back there workmanship on and off the track I wont be going else where :spoton:

CYA JEFF :msm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...