Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Location: Launceston Tasmania.
Posted

Hello people need some help.

Have got the bulge it getting painted along with the side of my T where some nice lady thought see would take me out :tease: long story.

I need some pictures of the bonnet decals for the guy to make some up for me and I'm open to any ideas of what to put on them and what colour dont have any stripes and dont want them .

The car is white, standard, with tint

Turbo mk11 ( :sick: )

Turbo 240

Turbo 240 + (I wish)

And keep it clean it's a family car :blink:

Thanks people

Stuart :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 13d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey Stuey,

There's a pic in the gallery of someones black T with a bulge that has the letters "TURBO" on it pic

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted (edited)

bulge.bmpHope this helps

DONT DOWNLOAD !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by fpvT6
  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

Hang on ill try again. :spoton:

  • Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Location: Launceston Tasmania.
Posted
post-5989-1130224639_thumb.jpg

Oh and this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice is the bonnet metal or fibreglass :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 15d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Darren do you mind if I ask where you gt them from and how much.

What color would go well with phantom,I think most people put orange stripes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...