Guest 04XR6T Guests Posted 25/10/05 01:02 AM Posted 25/10/05 01:02 AM Crap... I'm trying to sell my Phantom 04 XR6 Turbo.And with prices like that, it's making it very hard.Although, if that is an ex-cop car... it's been flogged.I wonder if it is OK mechanically?CheersRobert
wig Member 21 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: western sydney Posted 26/10/05 02:24 AM Posted 26/10/05 02:24 AM I have posted a 03 turbo 4 sale in the market section $26,900 in Sydney.Also here is the carsguide link for anyone interested.http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/d...ch_used_action=
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/10/05 03:15 AM Posted 26/10/05 03:15 AM Hey guys,as far as servicing goes these things get serviced every 7500kms so they are well maintained, as for how they are driven, well FLAT OUT is probably they only way to describe it!! Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now