Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 9d
  • Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE!
Posted

that's crazy isnt it!...I couldnt believe it either when I went there to Ho Chi Minh City. The best is on Friday nights, they all come out to cruise the strip. I love how they have the puncture repair guys on most corners as well. The best I have seen was 4 people on 1 bike, Husband, wife and 2 kids. The cabs I was in were constantly on the horn. :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

that's typical of a lot of Asian countries horns blowing bikes and cars going in all directions and not a hint of road rage. My first trip in a cab in manila I crapped myself but after a few trips there and other asian countries its normal now I can relax. I love the way drivers just make their own lane.. if there is a gap then you must fill it with your car.

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

Hahaha no wonder some asians cant drive they think there at home. But hey now I understand why they drive like they do, atleast there not scared in jumping in front of buses and cars. If I was there id :laughing: my self silly and go around the quiet streets.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

reminds me of Sydney

just a little less aggressive

:spoton::blink:

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...