mickq Member 740 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Posted 11/10/05 12:00 PM Posted 11/10/05 12:00 PM How insane is this?Saigon Intersection - 3MB
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 13/10/05 06:50 PM Posted 13/10/05 06:50 PM that's crazy isnt it!...I couldnt believe it either when I went there to Ho Chi Minh City. The best is on Friday nights, they all come out to cruise the strip. I love how they have the puncture repair guys on most corners as well. The best I have seen was 4 people on 1 bike, Husband, wife and 2 kids. The cabs I was in were constantly on the horn.
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/10/05 08:17 PM Posted 13/10/05 08:17 PM that's typical of a lot of Asian countries horns blowing bikes and cars going in all directions and not a hint of road rage. My first trip in a cab in manila I crapped myself but after a few trips there and other asian countries its normal now I can relax. I love the way drivers just make their own lane.. if there is a gap then you must fill it with your car.
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 16d Posted 14/10/05 12:34 AM Posted 14/10/05 12:34 AM I agree, but its really funny to watch how close some of them get
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 14/10/05 12:45 AM Posted 14/10/05 12:45 AM Hahaha no wonder some asians cant drive they think there at home. But hey now I understand why they drive like they do, atleast there not scared in jumping in front of buses and cars. If I was there id my self silly and go around the quiet streets.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/10/05 02:36 PM Posted 14/10/05 02:36 PM reminds me of Sydneyjust a little less aggressive shazzy
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Posted 17/10/05 12:38 AM Posted 17/10/05 12:38 AM Haha, I'll be there in 10 days
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now