summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Posted 11/10/05 06:43 AM Posted 11/10/05 06:43 AM Since some lovely lady decide to mate her car with mine I have been given the chance to fit a new front bar to my car. I am wondering how much is a GT or Typhoon Front bar over an XR6T front bar cost wise? can it be fitted without any extra work?Help with this would be greatly appreciated
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 11/10/05 07:03 AM Posted 11/10/05 07:03 AM AWC would be your best bet.. give them a call I think the GT bar is 800 un painted or sumthing.. its not much
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Posted 11/10/05 07:09 AM Author Posted 11/10/05 07:09 AM AWC would be your best bet.. give them a call I think the GT bar is 800 un painted or sumthing.. its not much<{POST_SNAPBACK}>$800? nice, ford quoted me $2721 for the F6/GT Front bar Got AWC's contact #? or are there other kits available that look as nice?
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 11/10/05 07:14 AM Posted 11/10/05 07:14 AM Since some lovely lady decide to mate her car with mine I have been given the chance to fit a new front bar to my car. I am wondering how much is a GT or Typhoon Front bar over an XR6T front bar cost wise? can it be fitted without any extra work?Help with this would be greatly appreciated <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Leave it a XR6T not a Tranny
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 18d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 11/10/05 07:20 AM Posted 11/10/05 07:20 AM It is actually $520 delivered inc freight cost another $300 to paint because I didnt know anyone at the timeI did the same thing got a little air bourne and took a bit of a chunck out so dicided to get the gt bar looks great Also it is a piece of cake to fit your self
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/10/05 07:29 AM Posted 11/10/05 07:29 AM I've got the AWC kit on my car, and the front bar is a piece of cake to fit!
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Posted 11/10/05 07:40 AM Author Posted 11/10/05 07:40 AM link for AWC would be handy
Poo Member 19 Member For: 21y 6m 1d Posted 11/10/05 08:25 AM Posted 11/10/05 08:25 AM http://www.awcinfo.com/
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/10/05 10:18 AM Posted 11/10/05 10:18 AM Ohh, I forgot to tell you, be prepared to wear your flamesuit if you make this change to your car, one or two of the FPV boys do not like it :burnbaby:
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Posted 12/10/05 11:27 AM Author Posted 12/10/05 11:27 AM (edited) Ohh, I forgot to tell you, be prepared to wear your flamesuit if you make this change to your car, one or two of the FPV boys do not like it :burnbaby:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's ok they only need to concern themselves with the rear end of the car by time im done with it On another note thanks heaps for that site I was looking for that Carbon fibre bonnet as well.. and the whole engine bay setup looks very nice and tempting. Is their CAI worth it though?Also does anyone know the weight differance between the carbon fibre bonnet and the standard 1? Edited 12/10/05 11:27 AM by summoner
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now