turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 23d Location: Canberra Posted 07/10/05 09:33 AM Posted 07/10/05 09:33 AM (edited) Can any of the Sydney guys tell me where I can get some King Springs fitted (rear only) and how much?Am I better off buying the springs from a distributor (or eBay) and taking them to a suspension shop or just find someone who supplies and fits?Muz Edited 07/10/05 09:41 AM by turbomuz
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Posted 08/10/05 01:22 AM Posted 08/10/05 01:22 AM Can any of the Sydney guys tell me where I can get some King Springs fitted (rear only) and how much?Am I better off buying the springs from a distributor (or eBay) and taking them to a suspension shop or just find someone who supplies and fits?Muz<{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you just want the rears, its about 200 from big 0 at moorebank or go to payless tires and brakes at chullora and see jeff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now