CraigH Member 100 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 02/10/05 05:00 AM Author Posted 02/10/05 05:00 AM Not necessarily better but different.I am not loosing the XR6-T it’s too nice to get rid of.Am getting one of the last Monaro's CV8-Z.Heresy for some but I think I will have 2 of the nicer locally produced cars :-)RegardsCraig
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Posted 02/10/05 09:06 AM Posted 02/10/05 09:06 AM Has anyone been able to source the OEM premium brake grooved rotors?I have read that they are made by a mob named "Rossini". I have the premium brake package and would prefer to stick with the original grooved rotors as opposed to the DBA slotted rotors.The car would also look odd with grooved rotors on the rear and slotted on the front if I went down the path of the DBA rotors.Thanks.Ross
CraigH Member 100 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 02/10/05 11:43 AM Author Posted 02/10/05 11:43 AM PBR told me they make them for Ford but cant sell them direct
ColinT Legacy Donating Member 372 Member For: 21y 8m 8d Posted 02/10/05 01:29 PM Posted 02/10/05 01:29 PM Found this article on the Autoweb site.A new Rossini grooved front rotor, designed in the US and supplied by PBR, incorporates pillar-style internal venting under license from Brembo. The front rotors are 325mm in diameter and 32mm thick, compared to 298mm and 28mm on the standard BA Falcon. The rear rotors are also grooved.
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/06 05:36 AM Posted 21/01/06 05:36 AM How do the DBA premium rotors (42104) compare to the PBR replacements?Does anyone have the part numbers and prices for the PBR and Bendix Premium Brake Pads?Which are better?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now