Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 03/10/05 04:04 AM Posted 03/10/05 04:04 AM Glen is all growed up then he will be at schoolies week....need another candidate... Goo Goo Gaa Gaa....Mama Lumpy
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/10/05 05:38 AM Posted 03/10/05 05:38 AM I have a definate 4 including myself also what is the go with people crashing at the end of the night(Sleepin) Pull up some carpet mate
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/10/05 05:40 AM Posted 03/10/05 05:40 AM (edited) Sounds good.........Do we get a discount if we go in as a family???Hey Shaz......we can get Glenn to crawl in on his knees and we can pretend to be the proud parents!!!!!!!Might save 15%!!!!!! All kidding aside.........Dee might bee joining me for that weekend too!Let me know how much and I can Zap it to you!I wonder if the local Ford Dealer would lend me the BBQ Ute for the weekend?!?! Everyone can fix up on the day. About 2 weeks before I need complete confirmation on members and freinds so I can get everything right. Edited 03/10/05 05:41 AM by fpvT6
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/10/05 09:17 AM Posted 03/10/05 09:17 AM Just nominate a cover charge Darren, that would be the simplest. We could either EFT it to you before hand or pay on the day.Oh and not sure if I have already mentioned, but you're a dead set champion!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ditto!!and Darren Trent Loves Cooking!!!!shazzy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does he just? What a champion........oh wait..........that's me
snail Member 83 Member For: 21y 2m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 06/10/05 10:44 AM Posted 06/10/05 10:44 AM Sounds good.........Do we get a discount if we go in as a family???Hey Shaz......we can get Glenn to crawl in on his knees and we can pretend to be the proud parents!!!!!!!Might save 15%!!!!!! All kidding aside.........Dee might bee joining me for that weekend too!Let me know how much and I can Zap it to you!I wonder if the local Ford Dealer would lend me the BBQ Ute for the weekend?!?! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Darren, A couple of things...1. I can help with the softies ( I work for Cadbury Schweppes ) ...and 2. can you email me your address...email is [email protected]Cheers with beers, Snail Everyone can fix up on the day. About 2 weeks before I need complete confirmation on members and freinds so I can get everything right. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 08/10/05 08:35 AM Posted 08/10/05 08:35 AM Guys I have some bad news.I have to work interstate for a while and wont be around on the 19th of november.I will have to back out as work is really busy and I have to honour my obligations with it.SPEWING Sorry for the hipe guys>
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 21d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 08/10/05 11:00 PM Posted 08/10/05 11:00 PM hahaha that is a good one you cant get out of it that easy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 11/10/05 02:51 PM Author Posted 11/10/05 02:51 PM Guys I have some bad news.I have to work interstate for a while and wont be around on the 19th of november.I will have to back out as work is really busy and I have to honour my obligations with it.SPEWING Sorry for the hipe guys> <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not a problem Darren... your offer and efforts are terrific... and the best thing is you got the ball rolling!! SO Q CRUISERS...hands up those who have an alternative suggestion for the same date or near to.I personally would like to continue the get together / party theme.Don't panic dudes a solution is just around the cornershazzy
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 4d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 11/10/05 03:04 PM Posted 11/10/05 03:04 PM Hey... Im still keen......... do we just need another Venue now?Suggestions People......Club / Pub / House / Park / Beach / Tavern / Resteraunt......I dont care.........I have the weekend off and will be up there anyways!
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 21d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 11/10/05 06:20 PM Posted 11/10/05 06:20 PM I am keen as what ever happens!!!
Recommended Posts