Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

Chrissie at Darrens

Saturday 19th November

details to follow....................

Partygoers So Far

FPVT6

PHANTOMCHIC

TAB

GLENAUII

LUMPY

KTFORD

DYNOWOG

WAXYJJ

BARRAMANXR6

XR6TU

GT290

Citric Acid XR6T

Blonk

Phucknuckle (As long as the Band doesnt have a gig!)

Logie

Buf-Phoon( Depending on confirmed date)

sykes (depending on date)

blueprintxr6T

Mattson

xlr8ed

fist boys

snail

If you are keen...Add your name to the list!

thanks

Shazzy

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok peoples,Shaz and I have spoken and I have come to the conclusion that this will be a kid free party as we all my get to drunk to look after our kids.LOL

Seriously,I think we will all have a better time if there is no kids to nag us and destroy the house :danceforme:

The other thing is we decided that it be a BYO drinks,as it is a bit hard to work out what everyone drinks.The other thing shaz suggested is that we all throw in for the food as there could be 50+ people attending and I could be forced to sell the XR to cover the catering bill :danceforme:

No my wife will organise the food but we will have a food fund or something to cover some costs.

I will try and arrange some seating and large tables and eskes as well.If anyone has suggestions or think that they could help assist on this HUGE gig,That would be apprecated.

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

Hey Guys, if it's any help, I've got a mate whose a butcher... BBQ steak packs for $10 (10 good sized slices of beef) and 2 kilo sausage packs for around the same...

If your keen... let me know :)

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 23d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted

Yer mate I will put $50 towards food

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 23d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted

This should hopefully get the ball rolling :beerchug:

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

I will take care of the food for everyone so leave it to my missus.Just need a confirmation on numbers and that's it.I will take care of everything.

Thanks for the generous offer Logie,it all helps. :beerchug:

Should be a cracker of a chrissy party. :fool:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Just nominate a cover charge Darren, that would be the simplest. We could either EFT it to you before hand or pay on the day.

Oh and not sure if I have already mentioned, but you're a dead set champion!!! :fool:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Just nominate a cover charge Darren, that would be the simplest.  We could either EFT it to you before hand or pay on the day.

Oh and not sure if I have already mentioned, but you're a dead set champion!!! :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto!!

and Darren

Trent Loves Cooking!!!!

shazzy

:spoton:

  • VERY LARGE MEMBER
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Location: Nthn NSW
Posted

Sounds good.........

Do we get a discount if we go in as a family???

Hey Shaz......we can get Glenn to crawl in on his knees and we can pretend to be the proud parents!!!!!!!

Might save 15%!!!!!!

:kekekegay:

All kidding aside.........Dee might bee joining me for that weekend too!

Let me know how much and I can Zap it to you!

I wonder if the local Ford Dealer would lend me the BBQ Ute for the weekend?!?! :crybaby:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Sounds good.........

Do we get a discount if we go in as a family???

Hey Shaz......we can get Glenn to crawl in on his knees and we can pretend to be the proud parents!!!!!!!

Might save 15%!!!!!!

:kissmy:

All kidding aside.........Dee might bee joining me for that weekend too!

Let me know how much and I can Zap it to you!

I wonder if the local Ford Dealer would lend me the BBQ Ute for the weekend?!?!  :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Ken

Glen is all growed up then he will be at schoolies week....

need another candidate... :crybaby:

THE BBQ UTE.....

yeah ken ... how cool would that be...

and blonk and bushies can make a camp fire next to it..... :kekekegay:

shazzy

:spoton:

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 23d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted

I have a definate 4 including myself also what is the go with people crashing at the end of the night(Sleepin) :kekekegay:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...