Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
DO NOT let Lumpy provide the tunes though, I really couldn't handle Shania Twain & Kenny Rogers all fukcing day long!

And it will be any better with bopping along to YOUR collection of Alvin and the Chipmunks all day long??? :censored::spoton::spoton:

Lumpy :stirthepot:

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted

he is a terrible bloke but I will come to trash his new house and kick his but at pool....

jeff

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
he is a terrible bloke but I will come to trash his new house and kick his but at pool....

jeff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

House rules

or the real rules

hand me the cue stick...... :spoton:

shazzy

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted
he is a terrible bloke but I will come to trash his new house and kick his but at pool....

jeff

Yeah your probably right :spoton:

Listen guys,lets see whos coming and how many people are coming with them.I have a big yard, and as with noise complaints,There is only about 7 houses in my street and there is plenty of parking on vacant blokes of land.I am allowed to chuck a big muther of a party.

Gives me an excuse to crank my new stezza. :blush:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Maybe a cheaper option is a large shed or garage.Also we cant get to loud in suburbia, you may get some noise complaints:busted1:  not to mention 18year old female gate crashers hahaha :spoton: .

I am not saying I will get loud but others may  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

18 year olds....pfft

this is an ADULT party

:blush:

shazzy

  • VERY LARGE MEMBER
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7d
  • Location: Nthn NSW
Posted

Sounds good Lumpy!

I can load up my MP3 Player with some tunes......Will make things nice and compact!

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
he is a terrible bloke but I will come to trash his new house and kick his but at pool....

jeff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah your probably right :spoton:

Listen guys,lets see whos coming and how many people are coming with them.I have a big yard, and as with noise complaints,There is only about 7 houses in my street and there is plenty of parking on vacant blokes of land.I am allowed to chuck a big muther of a party.

Gives me an excuse to crank my new stezza. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FULLY SIC DOOF DOOF

I hope........ and a couple of sing along oldies

invite the neighbours :blush::spit:

shazzy

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Sounds good Lumpy!

I can load up my MP3 Player with some tunes......Will make things nice and compact!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

some of your own stuff too Ken

and and and

hey you know what your doing

:spoton:

shazzy

  • VERY LARGE MEMBER
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7d
  • Location: Nthn NSW
Posted
he is a terrible bloke but I will come to trash his new house and kick his but at pool....

jeff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah your probably right :blush:

Listen guys,lets see whos coming and how many people are coming with them.I have a big yard, and as with noise complaints,There is only about 7 houses in my street and there is plenty of parking on vacant blokes of land.I am allowed to chuck a big muther of a party.

Gives me an excuse to crank my new stezza. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that big yard has a nice little Lemon Tree planted in a quiet corner.....would be a shame to see all that fine Alcohol go to waste down the toilet! :spoton:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Sounds good Lumpy!

I can load up my MP3 Player with some tunes......Will make things nice and compact!

As compact as an EP1500 and 2 dual 12" boxes can be! :spoton:

Give me an excuse to finish the bastards off anyway!

Cheers,

Lumpy :blush:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...