Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted

I had a similar experience, only it sounded like someone through a rock at my car. I couldn't find a mark untill I was washing it the following week. I found a pea sized dent in the little notch on the bonnet beside the grill (above the grill) with some paint missing. Its a very thick part of the bonnet as it bends in a number of directions, and it but a decent sized dent in it. Must have been a big rock! Although you couldn't see the mark because of where it was made.

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I have had a similar sound a few times.... almost crapped myself.... finally figured out it backfire.... doesnt happen often, but when it does its loud :pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 4d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

thanx for the replies guys. I will put it down to a backfire.

to those that have experienced it, how bloody loud is it. unbeleivable.

Guest beags
  • Guests
Posted

I have a 04 manual and have never had this happen to me but I can certainly understand your concern.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...