kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/09/05 08:31 AM Posted 16/09/05 08:31 AM How do they modify the rear bumper to fit this system? Is is just a simple matter of cutting the slot for the left hand outlets?
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 16/09/05 03:04 PM Posted 16/09/05 03:04 PM How do they modify the rear bumper to fit this system? Is is just a simple matter of cutting the slot for the left hand outlets?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Depends on how much you wanna spend, it costs about $400 to get it remoulded and repainted and probably nothing to cut. On the sedans you can get away with cutting it but on the utes(fark I miss my ute) I recommend remoulding, if done right it looks awesome
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 5m 26d Location: Somewhere Posted 18/09/05 05:59 AM Posted 18/09/05 05:59 AM I have finally decided to take the plunge and change my exhaust...(booked in for the 29th of this month) have decided on the Herrod's Stainless Steel quad tip exhaust. I was wanting feedback from any owners out there of this system (positive or negative is welcome).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got any prices for us from W.A (even approx $$$)thanks as I too heard got stuff and have been wondering for nearly 6 months but decided to go the CAPA Edit first............
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 19/09/05 03:28 AM Author Posted 19/09/05 03:28 AM I have finally decided to take the plunge and change my exhaust...(booked in for the 29th of this month) have decided on the Herrod's Stainless Steel quad tip exhaust. I was wanting feedback from any owners out there of this system (positive or negative is welcome).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got any prices for us from W.A (even approx $$$)thanks as I too heard got stuff and have been wondering for nearly 6 months but decided to go the CAPA Edit first............<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't remember how much the exhaust was on its own as I got it as a package with the ss induction and bmc filter and 30 k service.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 19/09/05 03:31 AM Posted 19/09/05 03:31 AM There is a crowd here locally (Wellington NZ) who are manufacturing quad exhausts for standard BF Falcons (I think GT and GTPs, not sure if XR8s are getting them and apparently they are working on a new exhaust probably for the BF Typhoon - no details as yet).So.... maybe you may wish to wait and see what rolls out from the factory on some new BFs in a few weeks time?
northy Member 2 Member For: 21y 3m 27d Posted 19/09/05 05:28 AM Posted 19/09/05 05:28 AM I got Herrod Stainless Steel Quad system put on last week. All I can say is OUTSTANDING. Sound is heaven, noise turns up and goes away just when you want it to, power increase is noticeable as is fuel econmy. At same time I got cold air induction, big filter, snorkel and helix spacer. I am absolutely wrapped in the whole lot. And best of all it was fitted in a day without removing the engine!Northy
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 19/09/05 07:13 AM Author Posted 19/09/05 07:13 AM I got Herrod Stainless Steel Quad system put on last week. All I can say is OUTSTANDING. Sound is heaven, noise turns up and goes away just when you want it to, power increase is noticeable as is fuel econmy. At same time I got cold air induction, big filter, snorkel and helix spacer. I am absolutely wrapped in the whole lot. And best of all it was fitted in a day without removing the engine!Northy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good to hear northy...I am waiting in anticipation.
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/09/05 07:15 PM Posted 27/09/05 07:15 PM Im convinced. Im getting one asap. Cant beat the 4 pipe look!!! will post pics and wav when done.
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 28/09/05 05:55 AM Author Posted 28/09/05 05:55 AM Im convinced. Im getting one asap. Cant beat the 4 pipe look!!! will post pics and wav when done.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate I get mine done tommorrow...can't friggin wait...
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/09/05 10:59 AM Posted 28/09/05 10:59 AM Good stuff Zoran! Your are half way to having a 12 second T ...........all you need next is a trans cooler, injectors and proper tune and you are going to have one quick car.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now