Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 06/09/05 02:40 PM Posted 06/09/05 02:40 PM I started this topic in fpv section but no1 seems to ever go in there....basically I wanna know can a T get the FPV shift alert beeps when a certain rev limit is achieved.do u need an edit and/or premium sound?? surely sum1 has to know!!!!thanks.
Demonio Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mackay North QLD Posted 06/09/05 09:53 PM Posted 06/09/05 09:53 PM I started this topic in fpv section but no1 seems to ever go in there....basically I wanna know can a T get the FPV shift alert beeps when a certain rev limit is achieved.do u need an edit and/or premium sound?? surely sum1 has to know!!!!thanks. I would assume it is something in the computer itself, but I could be wrong I too am interested in knowing.
spoonage Long Member Member 169 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 08/09/05 12:12 PM Posted 08/09/05 12:12 PM I started this topic in fpv section but no1 seems to ever go in there....basically I wanna know can a T get the FPV shift alert beeps when a certain rev limit is achieved.do u need an edit and/or premium sound?? surely sum1 has to know!!!!thanks. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bump because I want to know too
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/05 12:16 PM Posted 08/09/05 12:16 PM I started this topic in fpv section but no1 seems to ever go in there....basically I wanna know can a T get the FPV shift alert beeps when a certain rev limit is achieved.do u need an edit and/or premium sound?? surely sum1 has to know!!!!thanks. Bump because I want to know tooI dont want it. there are too many friggin chimes in the car already
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 08/09/05 03:30 PM Author Posted 08/09/05 03:30 PM oh sumbody come the F on..... half you people know valve clearances, stroke length bla bla bla but not a bloody rev beep!?!!?
MRDOHC When in doubt ... Accelerate! Member 440 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing Posted 08/09/05 09:54 PM Posted 08/09/05 09:54 PM Simons video of his F6 is IMO the perfect sound, engine, BOV, Intercooler and gear change BLEEPS combination that just makes you go WOW!I got a feeling Trough Lolly that it maybe something inside the TypeHOOON engine that makes the BEEPS ... I think it may be something ridiculous to replicate in a T cost wise but dang it would be good if someone would!Everyone knows valve clearances LOL Square root of pie ..... mmmm... pie
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/05 12:44 AM Posted 09/09/05 12:44 AM Trough, I think most are in same boat as you. ie those that have it dont question it, so no one bothers to dig any further. I have no idea how or where it's generated from. I do agree it's extremely cool though, and well worth having if you can wire it in. Good luck in your search.
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 09/09/05 07:51 AM Posted 09/09/05 07:51 AM
Demonio Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mackay North QLD Posted 09/09/05 08:13 AM Posted 09/09/05 08:13 AM If someone has the workshop manual with the schematics for the electrial system it would have to be in there somewhere or you might have to check on the phoon manuals. just a thought
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 09/09/05 06:10 PM Author Posted 09/09/05 06:10 PM yay sum progress!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now