Jump to content

The Phantom Drager!


Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Well done phantomchic :nyyaah: Bloody addictive sport :nyyaah:

And also well done Sutty.. :spoton: 1.7 60' ...extremely well done :spoton:

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Good on ya Shaz, well done. Great 1st effort. :nyyaah::spoton: Hell if I knew you were going to run, I would have come, at least to take footage of it. Maybe Jeff can persuade me as well, hopefully with a :wub: load of coaching...lol...You know you want to.

Awesome, that will teach me for having 4 hours sleep and not taking several berocca's or an I.V. Feed of coffee at, hmmm, 4:45am yesterday morn....lol. :nyyaah: Bl00dy flights and 2 or more hours wait at BNE Airport Fri night.

Sutty... 1.7, 60ft, woahh, that's impressive, :spoton::kiss:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

well done shazza!!!

Sutty... super job :nyyaah: that's fast!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 6d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted
Congrates to Phil(SUTTY)

He ran another PB with a 12.02 with 1.7 60FT.

What a machine mate,The thing just keeps getting quicker and quicker.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was 12.002. Absolutely spewing! 3 thousandths of that 11. BUGGER! Oh well, maybe next time????

Not bad though for 274 rwkw's me thinks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great effort phil shame you didnt get the 11 on the last pass sounds like tune time!!! :nyyaah:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
ps DW... will discuss your suggestion later....  :nyyaah:

that massage was for tonight I'm going tomorrow so no good then?

ohh ohh oops that sugestion well when you are ready!!!!

so you beat citric then?

go girl!!!!

Hey Nick no way!!!!!

Get beaten by a woman I would never live that down

My best for the night was a 14.88 Well shazza we lost our virginity together last night it was a top night I had a ball. Great night and thanks to Glenn and Trent for baby sitting while I was on the track. Thanks also to Al for the tips, one day im going to catch you.

Go the stockies!!!!!!

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Well done Greg, I thought you have taken it down the 1/4 mile before. Hmm, OK, congrats dude. :nyyaah: You and Shaz did do very well. Think Mandy needs to be de-virginized too. 1st time on the dyno yesterday. Desperatley in need of a flush and oil change, just didn't get the time to do it before yesterday. I thought she would do better then 189rwkw. Also need some kind of ECU management. Runs way too rich with the CAI mod that's already on her before I purchased it, Dyno? Hmm, she dropped off quite early in the piece as a result of running too rich I'd say, by no means an expert on it. The visit to RDP will be on the cards verrry soon.

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Run 1 - 16.56

Run 2 - 16.09

Run 3 - 15.39

Shazza!!!! Chic!!!!! Awsome!!!

I've taken your first 3 amazing runs and applied a special mathematical calculus to the continued improvement shown.

This means that by run 12 down the 'Bank you will be cutting a 9.99!!!!

:bowdown:

BOYS

PREPARE THE 'CHUTES!!!!!

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 25d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

good work shaz, hope ya had fun doing it too!...

youll be going back for more ill bet too

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

wahoooo

still buzzing.... :lupie:

thanks for all the nice words

GO THE STOCKIES.......

:bowdown:

Shazzy

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

you earned it. Good stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...