jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 21/08/05 09:01 AM Posted 21/08/05 09:01 AM Jet if you or mika need a helmut I can probably help out I have a spare you can borrow.sean, that would be great.... although a helmet is no good if the car aint going
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Posted 21/08/05 10:15 AM Posted 21/08/05 10:15 AM Jet if you or mika need a helmut I can probably help out I have a spare you can borrow.sean, that would be great.... although a helmet is no good if the car aint going Ditto. Gotta get the clutches up from Vic AND installed before the day.We are cutting it very fine. I love to have a go though.Please bring the spare helmet just in case.Thanks
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Location: gold coast Posted 21/08/05 10:20 AM Author Posted 21/08/05 10:20 AM Mika have u asked jeff if his guy would be available to fit your clutch, after watchin him do that convertor he would do it in a few hours!!
Guest Guests Posted 21/08/05 10:31 AM Posted 21/08/05 10:31 AM Mika have u asked jeff if his guy would be available to fit your clutch, after watchin him do that convertor he would do it in a few hours!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>plus machining flywheel
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Location: gold coast Posted 21/08/05 10:38 AM Author Posted 21/08/05 10:38 AM ooops my bad forgot about that!!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/08/05 11:29 AM Posted 21/08/05 11:29 AM Gates open at 4.30!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>For those interested maybe meet at bp goodna at about 4pm??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would only be a spectator and watch you fellas hoon up and down..how much to watch?and will depend when dyno finishes.Shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 21/08/05 11:38 AM Posted 21/08/05 11:38 AM Yep, I'm in
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Location: gold coast Posted 21/08/05 11:59 AM Author Posted 21/08/05 11:59 AM Shaz I think its like $20 bucks or so not 100% sure!!Blonky ya gona have a skid??
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 21/08/05 10:40 PM Posted 21/08/05 10:40 PM Gates open at 4.30!For those interested maybe meet at bp goodna at about 4pm??I would only be a spectator and watch you fellas hoon up and down..how much to watch?and will depend when dyno finishes.Shazzy Hi Shaz,Spectating at Willowbank is $16 adults, $14 students with ID. Children 13 & under are free.Phil.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/08/05 03:10 AM Posted 22/08/05 03:10 AM Coolthanks for thatall going to plan I will be therekidless !!Wahoooooooooooooo shazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now