rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Posted 13/08/05 03:35 AM Posted 13/08/05 03:35 AM What is the RWKW on a Stock T using a Flasher using the genric tunes and then Custom tune .Rob
fordedit Member 54 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Location: adelaide s.a Posted 13/08/05 05:49 AM Posted 13/08/05 05:49 AM GENERIC 10 PSI TUNE 200-225 RWKW USUALLY CUSTOM TUNE 225-230 RWKW EVERY TIMEREGARDSDAVID ROSCIO KPM MOTORSPORT
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Posted 13/08/05 07:21 AM Posted 13/08/05 07:21 AM I had 209 stock. 255RWKW with a standard map. It was peaky and fell away sharply from about 5000RPM.The current custom tune is 260RWKW on 8PSI with a heap more through the mid range.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/08/05 08:19 AM Posted 13/08/05 08:19 AM I'm amazed that you've got 260rwkw's with your mods on only 8psi! Well done!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Posted 13/08/05 09:15 AM Posted 13/08/05 09:15 AM I'm amazed that you've got 260rwkw's with your mods on only 8psi! Well done!Thanks Adam,This is the starting point for this tune. It will have a tweak to bring the top end up a little so that it's a nice tune for everyday use.The race map is a different beast altogether. I won't know what it is capable of until I have the clutch upgraded. It gave way at around 280RWKW. Hopefully I'll have that sorted in the next week or so.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now