geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 12/08/05 06:21 AM Posted 12/08/05 06:21 AM I've just replied to the thread. I have kept my reply informative and haven't tried to start a sh*t fight. Most of those posting we're being sensible and it looked like a good thread.Geea. :loc:
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 12/08/05 06:25 AM Posted 12/08/05 06:25 AM now playing devils ad on the last comment, I owned one, am six foot and loved it and found it comfortable as a rep daily driver running 198rwkw (which is a heap for S15's) so :loc: Great car, heaps of fun especially once played with, the T is a great car but please don't get me started, If I had to choose again, I'd probably not have ever sold the bloody S15 in the first place, boredom eventually gets us all and silly decisions follow I guess, the T is a great ride though, just feels heavy to me is all, the S15 was chuckable and straight line quick, great gear box etc. Maybe I'm just missing having a manual as my T is auto, now don't you all jump on the bloody auto Vs Manual stuff again, flame suit on
xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Posted 12/08/05 06:35 AM Author Posted 12/08/05 06:35 AM haha..nice post geea...I remmeber seeing another thread on those forum that was started by trough lolly about compaing the T with s15's...can't seem to find it now so I might've been seeing things :loc:
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 12/08/05 06:45 AM Posted 12/08/05 06:45 AM I've just replied to the thread. I have kept my reply informative and haven't tried to start a sh*t fight. Most of those posting we're being sensible and it looked like a good thread.Geea. :loc:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Beautiful CraigBut you should have added there lack of MPH compaired to ours which shows there lack of power also eheh
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 12/08/05 07:24 AM Posted 12/08/05 07:24 AM haha..nice post geea...I remmeber seeing another thread on those forum that was started by trough lolly about compaing the T with s15's...can't seem to find it now so I might've been seeing things :loc:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> its on about the 2nd or 3rd page in general chat now... most of the answers seemed honest in being very "careful" next to a T on the streets :loc: either way, your still comparing tractors to ride on mowers
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 12/08/05 07:39 AM Posted 12/08/05 07:39 AM I had a look and apart from a few sensible posters that seem to like modifying their cars, a lot of the posters sound like 15 year old boys that dream too much, play on PlayStation too much and are as delusional as most of the losers that auditioned for Australian Idol.The SR20 has been around for a while, most of the bugs are sorted out and they make good peak power.The Falcon engine has nowhere near as much development time and it is already up to scary power. Give it some time and effort and the Falcon engine will be punching some extremely huge numbers.It has to, it is just physics. A 4 litre engine is a much bigger air pump that a 2 litre engine or a 2.6 litre (RB26DET) engine.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 12/08/05 07:40 AM Posted 12/08/05 07:40 AM maybe we should link this thread with there thead ..make it interesting
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 12/08/05 07:57 AM Posted 12/08/05 07:57 AM good idea.. ill do it
Guest buoy Guests Posted 12/08/05 08:09 AM Posted 12/08/05 08:09 AM (edited) it's hard trying to balance out the viewpoint on nissansilvia.com. I keep trying Edit: whoa... :loc: there's my old car below in my sig *sob* ...I now drive a 4.0L EF fairmont ghia. a bit of a change... lol. Edited 12/08/05 08:11 AM by buoy
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 12/08/05 08:24 AM Posted 12/08/05 08:24 AM buoy, that mr2 looks sweet mate!agree'd on hard to point things out over there as 90% of the members are between 16-23.....im 20 myself but atleast I can see 2 sides to a argument.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now