Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/08/05 02:38 AM Posted 10/08/05 02:38 AM I know its been done to death as has everything nowdays on this site.. lol, but what are the best 3 valve spring options for the T's??also prices included for the springs only.. no need for fitting prices.I was thinking aps,nizpro... does anyone have an idea of prices? thanks!!ps- the car is going to be between 280-300rwkw.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 10/08/05 02:40 AM Posted 10/08/05 02:40 AM HPF also does valve spring which is what I run in my car
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 10/08/05 02:43 AM Posted 10/08/05 02:43 AM They also did mine but I used Nizpro Springs... I think it was around $250ish mark but not to sure.Rob...
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/08/05 02:59 AM Author Posted 10/08/05 02:59 AM HPF also does valve spring which is what I run in my car<{POST_SNAPBACK}>what kind of springs are these?? do u have prices?thanks.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 10/08/05 03:06 AM Posted 10/08/05 03:06 AM HPF also does valve spring which is what I run in my car<{POST_SNAPBACK}>what kind of springs are these?? do u have prices?thanks. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Give HPF a call speak to Rob tell him you want the springs that car in my car
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/08/05 03:08 AM Author Posted 10/08/05 03:08 AM do u have HPF contact details? your name is?thanks again.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 10/08/05 07:10 AM Posted 10/08/05 07:10 AM do u have HPF contact details? your name is?thanks again.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>9793 1616 My name is Adam im pretty sure Rob knows who I am :rain: :rain: hehe
loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 8m Location: sydney Posted 10/08/05 09:07 AM Posted 10/08/05 09:07 AM Check out the Rocket Industries site.It looks like they have some valve springs on there.
Fulch Member 74 Member For: 22y 27d Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/08/05 09:11 AM Posted 10/08/05 09:11 AM I know its been done to death as has everything nowdays on this site.. lol, but what are the best 3 valve spring options for the T's??also prices included for the springs only.. no need for fitting prices.I was thinking aps,nizpro... does anyone have an idea of prices? thanks!!ps- the car is going to be between 280-300rwkw.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Give the dynowog a call on 03 93541198.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/08/05 09:22 AM Author Posted 10/08/05 09:22 AM will do. thanks.any more opinions on diff injectors?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now