cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 10/08/05 10:43 AM Posted 10/08/05 10:43 AM well I gotta say I can relate to what u are saying friday I fitte the new 18 " rims and headed for the gold coast went out for dinner and came back to find the rear window smashed by a full stubbie glass and beer all thru the leather interior I gotta say im pretty dissed at the moment <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Far out man!!Sorry to hear... Hope you find the
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m Location: Somewhere Posted 10/08/05 12:22 PM Posted 10/08/05 12:22 PM Man that pisses me off........I can feel for you cause only last week, some *beep* decided to pinch my FPV badge with a screw driver........$200 later and several cut and polisher later, luckily you cant see it anymore but I was pissed..If caught they should have the skin pealed back and then placed in a bath full of salt !!!!!No mercy from me !!!! Time I played hard again..........
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: BRISBANE Posted 11/08/05 07:31 AM Posted 11/08/05 07:31 AM man ,imagine you seen the p#@%k do it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I caught the little scratching my 1st ford... ( 2000 Forte )Lucky my freinds were faster runners than I was... Or else I would have not caught him..Happened at the shopping center.. ... My mates caught him and they draged him back .. and then we persuaded him to come to with us to the shoping center's center office...And then we waited for his dad to show up ....All ended fine in the end.. I got car fixed..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how did you hold your self back surly a broken finger was in order for the punk
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 11/08/05 10:18 AM Posted 11/08/05 10:18 AM man ,imagine you seen the p#@%k do it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I caught the little scratching my 1st ford... ( 2000 Forte )Lucky my freinds were faster runners than I was... Or else I would have not caught him..Happened at the shopping center.. ... My mates caught him and they draged him back .. and then we persuaded him to come to with us to the shoping center's center office...And then we waited for his dad to show up ....All ended fine in the end.. I got car fixed..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how did you hold your self back surly a broken finger was in order for the punk<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah the look on his face when his dad walked into the Center managers office was enough for me.. I knew from then he was going to get a beating...My mates had a few little jabs while escorting him to the office aswell thoughcikas
Guest dusted Guests Posted 14/08/05 11:28 AM Posted 14/08/05 11:28 AM (edited) well I gotta say I can relate to what u are saying friday I fitte the new 18 " rims and headed for the gold coast went out for dinner and came back to find the rear window smashed by a full stubbie glass and beer all thru the leather interior I gotta say im pretty dissed at the moment <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Far out man!!Sorry to hear... Hope you find the <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well the old girls all fixed ... something I didnt realise the tint that was fitted had a metalic content ... the new tint is metal free , the radio works far better and the digital tv also picks up far better ...note to self next time getting tint done :-) Edited 14/08/05 11:31 AM by dusted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now