Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I LOVE the E39 shape M5, but I do not like any of the new BMW's. The 5 & 7 series are :sick::spit: and now they have uglified the new 3 series. I do not mind the previous one, but the headlighs on all of them look crap.

I would still own a new M5 as I would be in it, not looking at it.

I just hope the make the next series look better.

Dallas, please PM me if you plan to upgrade or get rid of yours. I am having a look at the red 01 model in melbourne the week after next if its still there :blink:

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albany Creek QLD
Posted

The 6 cyl ones had 210KW. the E39 V8 5 litre have 300KW. Many who have had them dynoed have much more. Mine will do a 12.2 pass

A guy the the other day had is new V10 dynoed at 530.9 HP! Not to bad for a stocker!

Mine has only a few mods, like Rogue short shift kit and Rogie sway bar brackets.

D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...