Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

Well... it all starts in World of Warcraft, the Pals for Life guild is attempting to hunt in a dark stormy dungeon.

Whilst gathered around outside the entrance to said dungeon they stop to buff up for the fight amoung other things.

One of the guild members - Leeroy, goes AFK (away from keyboard) while the rest revise their strategy.

the following movie shows what happens next:

LEEROY.WMV [40MB]

:pinch:

once you've watched it... you'll know what I mean when I say...

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

Matt

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d
  • Location: Melbourne's Western Burbs
Posted

Hey, another WoW player, nice! What server do you play on mate? I play with a few mates on Spinebreaker but havent been on much in the last 2 weeks since I got my T lol.

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

I don't play WOW, I got this off a friend who does...

I used to play UO though and until recently SWG.

Wish I still had time to play MMORPGS :(

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

:kissmy:

I just watched this, and although I didn't really know what was going on, it was VERY funny! Great video!

PS - The downloaded file is only 15 meg for me :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...