Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 27/05/05 09:01 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:01 AM Cutsnake - power side looks right, but MMMM about the other...OFF TOPIC - REDNUT!!!!Mark said around an 8.45 to 9am start on yours tomorrow morning....... sent you a PM on same.JG
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/05/05 09:03 AM Posted 27/05/05 09:03 AM Hi,Nice work. Any chance of getting a look at the dyno graph?Regards,Tom.'I have a copy of one with one of the maps we tried (Can't remeber which one??) and the stock figures.I'll scan and post tonight..CutsnakeI don't think I have the map used during this dyno run as we were still testing, but it gives you an idea....I think the torque figures are out of whack???CutsnakeI think the torque figures are out of whack???they are in nm not newtons of te as some other dynos haveAre you saying 900nm of torque??? That cant be right surely.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 27/05/05 09:59 PM Posted 27/05/05 09:59 PM Nice numbers guys. Dynowog just finished a car for a mate of mine. A bog stock T with missing issues etc. He was so unhappy with his car that he was looking to get rid of it. A couple of days at the wog shop seems to have changed his mind.Nick, can you please post a dyno graph from Slugger's car.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Posted 27/05/05 10:00 PM Posted 27/05/05 10:00 PM Mine gets done tomorrow, mine gets done tomorrow! Let us know the results Alex.Cheers
Guest Skeets Guests Posted 27/05/05 11:20 PM Posted 27/05/05 11:20 PM Cutsnake what sort of coin did it cost you to get the extra power.
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 28/05/05 12:36 AM Posted 28/05/05 12:36 AM Hi,Nice work. Any chance of getting a look at the dyno graph?Regards,Tom.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>'I have a copy of one with one of the maps we tried (Can't remeber which one??) and the stock figures.I'll scan and post tonight..Cutsnake<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think I have the map used during this dyno run as we were still testing, but it gives you an idea....I think the torque figures are out of whack???Cutsnake<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the torque figures are out of whack???they are in nm not newtons of te as some other dynos have<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree when you consider that a stocky makes 450nm at the flywheel and this one is making 559nm at the wheels
Guest Guests Posted 28/05/05 01:53 AM Posted 28/05/05 01:53 AM Hi,Nice work. Any chance of getting a look at the dyno graph?Regards,Tom.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>'I have a copy of one with one of the maps we tried (Can't remeber which one??) and the stock figures.I'll scan and post tonight..Cutsnake<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think I have the map used during this dyno run as we were still testing, but it gives you an idea....I think the torque figures are out of whack???Cutsnake<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the torque figures are out of whack???they are in nm not newtons of te as some other dynos have<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree when you consider that a stocky makes 450nm at the flywheel and this one is making 559nm at the wheels<{POST_SNAPBACK}>guys think abouit it you have gearing hence torque goes up and power comes down from flywheel figure's!!!!sixrt ill post sluggers tonight!!!
cutsnake Member 122 Member For: 22y 11m Posted 28/05/05 05:39 AM Author Posted 28/05/05 05:39 AM Cutsnake what sort of coin did it cost you to get the extra power.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just the cost of the CAPA box so far... (Thanks to Synowog )
cutsnake Member 122 Member For: 22y 11m Posted 30/05/05 10:28 AM Author Posted 30/05/05 10:28 AM Cutsnake what sort of coin did it cost you to get the extra power.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just the cost of the CAPA box so far... (Thanks to Synowog )<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oops...that's Dynowog not SynowogHad the maps re-tuned today to get rid of the ping. All looks good so far I had a Gtech run in my usual private road . Even though I eased it off the line (don't want to kill the auto just yet..) I got 13.1 @ 110 MPH. I think I can get into the 12's with a harder launch (my 60 ft time was about the same as my pre-edit runs)Also, I thought I might share with you some the results of the Gtech Dyno result (I have one of the fancy 3 chip accelerometer ones). The Gtech showed pretty much same results as DW's Dyno for both pre-edit and post-edit runs. I.e. around 175Kw pre edit and 245 post edit. So much for DW's dyno being out of whack....Once again thanks DW Cutsnake
Guest Guests Posted 30/05/05 10:32 AM Posted 30/05/05 10:32 AM Cutsnake what sort of coin did it cost you to get the extra power.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just the cost of the CAPA box so far... (Thanks to Synowog )<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oops...that's Dynowog not SynowogHad the maps re-tuned today to get rid of the ping. All looks good so far I had a Gtech run in my usual private road . Even though I eased it off the line (don't want to kill the auto just yet..) I got 13.1 @ 110 MPH. I think I can get into the 12's with a harder launch (my 60 ft time was about the same as my pre-edit runs)Also, I thought I might share with you some the results of the Gtech Dyno result (I have one of the fancy 3 chip accelerometer ones). The Gtech showed pretty much same results as DW's Dyno for both pre-edit and post-edit runs. I.e. around 175Kw pre edit and 245 post edit. So much for DW's dyno being out of whack....Once again thanks DW Cutsnake<{POST_SNAPBACK}>your welcome!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now