Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 12:03 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:03 AM Going to Orange for the day again. Got a quick job that'll take me 30 mins so I have pretty much a whole day to kill.Last time I drove out to Parkes to see the dish which was cool, but I want to do something different this time.I was actually going to drive to Broken Hill till I found out it was 900kms away from Orange...hehe, then I reconfigured my route to go Through Yass, Cowra, west to the Newell Hwy, North to Forbes, Parkes, Dubbo, South to Orange, do the job and go home via Cowra again. That's about 1000kms all up which is ok as long as it's fun. By fun I mean stuff to see, 140km/h straights, a few corners etc...Is there anything to see the way I'm planning on going?Not interested in the Dubbo Zoo...Ivan
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 11/05/05 12:06 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:06 AM Nah mate, not much up that way except for roos
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 12:09 AM Author Posted 11/05/05 12:09 AM That's one thing I'm not looking forward to seeing as my job starts at 5pm!!
P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: sydney Posted 11/05/05 12:21 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:21 AM Mate theres heaps to do in Orange !!!1. On the way you must pay homage to the mount panorama gods ( minimum 2 laps )2. Take a drive out to the lake and take the beast up to the top of Mount Canobolas ( caution some dirt ) but nice views3. Sample beers from any of the pubs in Summer Street4. drop in to my mums place for a coffee..5. Find Mackies Cafe and feast on the best & biggest Damper Burger you will ever eat.CheersPSI
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 12:26 AM Author Posted 11/05/05 12:26 AM Hmmm interesting.I wasn't going to go that way as I'm coming up from Canberra, but I might just go north via Goulbourn, Taralga, then west via Lithgow and Bathurst...Wouldn't mind doing some laps, thanks never thought about that
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 11/05/05 12:45 AM Posted 11/05/05 12:45 AM after you go up Canobolas, stop at the lake and try fishing for trout.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/05/05 04:44 AM Posted 11/05/05 04:44 AM I'm not fussed on what you do out there Cro, just as long as you stay out there ...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 05:21 AM Author Posted 11/05/05 05:21 AM As long as you're not there I'll be happy Ken, why do you think I moved to Canberra?
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/05 05:22 AM Author Posted 11/05/05 05:22 AM Nah mate, not much up that way except for roos :smilielol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've just upgrade my low beams as of now, should make it a bit easier to see and avoid them
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Location: leonay Posted 11/05/05 06:06 AM Posted 11/05/05 06:06 AM 161 laps of mt panorama ... or not
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now