Rotor Member 18 Member For: 22y 1m 25d Posted 09/05/05 10:02 AM Posted 09/05/05 10:02 AM I thought I would post the preliminary results from an edit Mark at Power Torque did for me on Saturday. Hopefully I have figured out how to attach the dyno printout. The four graphs are stock with CAI and filter, out of the box 8psi and 10psi, and the custom 10psi map. Other than CAI/filter the car is completly stock including exhaust still with centre muffler. The plugs have been regapped. The AFR's were between .78 and .81 Lamda by memory from when I looked. There is still probably a little more left in it top end yet as he is going to put another half to 1 psi in it as it dropped from 10psi a little earlier than we wanted but I ran out of time to do any more dyno runs. The car now has some genuine mid-range push which is good. PTE were really great to deal with and even sent my SS inductions CAI away for me (it had warped with heat) for a new one. If your in Brisbane I would have to recommend Mark from PT to do an edit for you.Stock with CAI 195rwkwCustom Tune 250rwkwDyno.pdf
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/05/05 10:18 AM Posted 09/05/05 10:18 AM Good work Rotor boy
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 09/05/05 10:28 AM Posted 09/05/05 10:28 AM Good one Rotor!Glad to hear that you are happy with the custom tune from PTE. Mark is a good tuner and a nice guy to boot.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/05/05 10:52 AM Posted 09/05/05 10:52 AM Good one Rotor!Glad to hear that you are happy with the custom tune from PTE. Mark is a good tuner and a nice guy to boot. yep, what he said!!
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 10d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 09/05/05 11:01 AM Posted 09/05/05 11:01 AM Cool Stuff............Total Price with Custom Tune?????Im going to have to Travel to Brisbane when Im ready to get mine done.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/05/05 11:06 AM Posted 09/05/05 11:06 AM How much did the package incl. custom tune set you back?Looks like I'll have to keep any eye out for an even nastier black beast in the hood now!Trent.
Rotor Member 18 Member For: 22y 1m 25d Posted 09/05/05 11:06 AM Author Posted 09/05/05 11:06 AM (edited) I haven't paid for the custom tune yet (only the box) as he hasn't finished. I'll find out next week. The cars not black. Edited 09/05/05 11:09 AM by Rotor
AWW XR6T UTE Member 129 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Brisbane Posted 10/05/05 02:18 AM Posted 10/05/05 02:18 AM Let us know how much for the custom tune, I was told $600.Are you having one 10psi custom tune & the other two left as standard maps?
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 20d Location: Birkdale Posted 10/05/05 07:57 AM Posted 10/05/05 07:57 AM Yeah let me know hoe much, I am going to get mine done, the only thing holding me back is time. If they do it on a Saturday, I'll get it done next available!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/05/05 08:03 AM Posted 10/05/05 08:03 AM Yeah let me know hoe much, I am going to get mine done, the only thing holding me back is time. If they do it on a Saturday, I'll get it done next available! They are open every second saturday, appointment only, back door stuff I should be going up in the next 2 weeks or so Let us know when you go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now