xr6god Member 38 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Posted 27/04/05 05:19 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:19 AM (edited) If you were in the market to buy a new FPV and the you could get both cars for the same price which would you go and why? Edited 27/04/05 05:19 AM by xr6god
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 27/04/05 05:24 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:24 AM GT in a flash! Vroooommm............vroooommmm.........
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/04/05 05:37 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:37 AM GT..I wanted one of them for my work car.. I wasnt allowed.. (50k was the maximum)
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 27/04/05 05:40 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:40 AM I would go to the GT , because of the auto, and the sound.
xr6t ute Member 442 Member For: 22y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/04/05 05:50 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:50 AM AUTO???I would go Prob go the typhoon, for the same reson I went for the T over the XR8.Having said that if ya have $10left over after you buy the GT, I would go the GT with a SuperCHarger.................GTHO <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now we're talking, a blown gt....... Shane
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 27/04/05 05:52 AM Posted 27/04/05 05:52 AM AUTO???I would go Prob go the typhoon, for the same reson I went for the T over the XR8.Having said that if ya have $10left over after you buy the GT, I would go the GT with a SuperCHarger.................GTHO <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What can I say, I must be getting old, ( or may be just in a hurry these day's)
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 11m Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 27/04/05 06:41 AM Posted 27/04/05 06:41 AM Definatley the GT Man.... The Name says it all. Go the Speed and Sound. If you were worried about fuel you would buy a focus cikas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now