Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Got Superlow King Springs all around

When you say you have Superlow all round, are you indicating that there is more than one choice of King Spring for the front of the car? I know they have Low and Superlow for the rear (the Superlow levels the car out), but according to their site there is only one choice for the front as far as I can tell.

King Springs cataloque

I'm looking at getting my car lowered and am trying to make up my mind whether to go Low or Superlow at the rear.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted
Got Superlow King Springs all around

When you say you have Superlow all round, are you indicating that there is more than one choice of King Spring for the front of the car? I know they have Low and Superlow for the rear (the Superlow levels the car out), but according to their site there is only one choice for the front as far as I can tell.

King Springs cataloque

I'm looking at getting my car lowered and am trying to make up my mind whether to go Low or Superlow at the rear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go Super Super low at the rear. That will level the car out. Super lows still maintain the forward rake. The SSL are in the rear of the catalogue under a separate section.

Page 3 Super Low Front = KFFL-57SL

Page 12 Rear Super Super Low = KFRL68SSL (also written in yellow in the low section, states clearly that SSL gives you a level sill)

Read it a little closer.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Read it a little closer.

Oh yes, didn't notice page 12. Thanks for pointing that out. :spoton:

  • 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted
Go Super Super low at the rear. That will level the car out. Super lows still maintain the forward rake.

mmmmmmm forward rake. I reckon having the car squatting down at the front gives it a much meaner look. If I'd had a car in the '80's I'd probably put a big lift kit in the rear.... hahaha.

Adam

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 14d
  • Location: Start of the Yarra Valley
Posted
:gooff: Leaf Springs? What leaf springs? The :spoton: y don't have em
  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Go Super Super low at the rear. That will level the car out. Super lows still maintain the forward rake.

mmmmmmm forward rake. I reckon having the car squatting down at the front gives it a much meaner look. If I'd had a car in the '80's I'd probably put a big lift kit in the rear.... hahaha.

Adam

Adam, you are the last person that should have a pro oversteer car, the way you corner. LMAO

  • 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted
Adam, you are the last person that should have a pro oversteer car, the way you corner. LMAO

Hahaha, you love it mate. Have you tried that corner yet?? haha

Adam

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Adam, you are the last person that should have a pro oversteer car, the way you corner. LMAO

Hahaha, you love it mate. Have you tried that corner yet?? haha

Adam

No mate, I feel lucky to have lived through it once, something to tell the grandkids about. LMAO

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...