turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/04/05 09:50 AM Posted 05/04/05 09:50 AM "put your hands behind your back"
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 05/04/05 10:04 AM Posted 05/04/05 10:04 AM I meant Nicole KidmanScotty
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/04/05 01:25 PM Posted 05/04/05 01:25 PM Hey Rambo, I see your pasty stick model is in town, maybe she'd like to come over & have a lamb roast with you in front of Home & AwayScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are we talking Naomi Watts?I think she's actually a pretty good sort....must be stupid though (she was going out with that wa*ker Heath Ledger....another *beep* that thinks because he pretends to be somebody else he now has an opinion worth listening to)Naomi Watts is a pretty good sortNaomi Robson is also a pretty good sortany other Naomi's ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nicole Kidman he is referring to, or as I like to call her, the Godess of cinema.Dazza.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/04/05 01:27 PM Posted 05/04/05 01:27 PM Hey Rambo, I see your pasty stick model is in town, maybe she'd like to come over & have a lamb roast with you in front of Home & AwayScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That sound like a great idea, care to join Scotty, I will let you fetch me some beer and you can lick the plate when we're done.Dazza.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/04/05 01:28 PM Posted 05/04/05 01:28 PM Surely the C word on this website would actually be C*mmod*re!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't you ever use that f*cking sh*t language around here again c*nt!:lol:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/04/05 01:58 PM Posted 05/04/05 01:58 PM take a bex and have a lie down phantomchic, your gonna do yourself an injury.Dazza.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 06/04/05 02:34 AM Posted 06/04/05 02:34 AM Hey Rambo, I see your pasty stick model is in town, maybe she'd like to come over & have a lamb roast with you in front of Home & AwayScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are we talking Naomi Watts?I think she's actually a pretty good sort....must be stupid though (she was going out with that wa*ker Heath Ledger....another *beep* that thinks because he pretends to be somebody else he now has an opinion worth listening to)Naomi Watts is a pretty good sortNaomi Robson is also a pretty good sortany other Naomi's ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nicole Kidman he is referring to, or as I like to call her, the Godess of cinema.Dazza.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nicole Kidman!! Yuck!! No wonder Tom Cruise got rid of her.....what a pretentious nobody (of course ANY actor is a pretentious cardboard cutout of a real person)
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 06/04/05 02:44 AM Posted 06/04/05 02:44 AM your all f*cked in the head. Dazza.
MYBAXRT Member 158 Member For: 17y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: nowra Posted 21/03/09 11:44 PM Posted 21/03/09 11:44 PM Holden
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 22/03/09 06:15 AM Posted 22/03/09 06:15 AM Nice dig! word I hate the most: whateversh*ts me to tears it does
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now