Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 30/03/05 11:20 PM Posted 30/03/05 11:20 PM I hate the word "hate". That's why there's not enough "love" in the world :lol: :lol: :lol: Disclaimer:The above statement is not the personal opinion of mercury steve, rather a representation of what whacko jacko would say if he were a memeber of this forum. He also sends his appologies, however, the courtroom comes first, or was it him, or was it the 9 year old?
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/03/05 01:06 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:06 AM Zorst....... WTF is going on there, it is an exhaust, not some crap name devised by an even crappier magazine for pre puberty boys with fasinations for WRX's and GTR's. it is not a Zorst, its an exhaust!Do go much on the "C" word either, though I am partial to a little "C", every now and then.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I like chips too. Dazza.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/03/05 01:08 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:08 AM SPAM - not as in the junk email sense, but that crap that comes in a tin, what exactly is it and how the f did they come up with spam as a name. Dazza.
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 10d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 31/03/05 01:28 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:28 AM I hate the wordsUtilize... look up in the dictionary and it means....... wait for it ............use.Merkin........... Do you know what 1 is?I heard it on MMM the other day and went ewwwwwww!Steve.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Merkin lol....Is that like a wig for um girls um you know.
Turbofalke Member 658 Member For: 21y 10m 24d Location: Mexico Posted 31/03/05 01:32 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:32 AM How about "wonderfullissimaester" (wn'dr-fl's's'ms'tr) = Being beyond excellent.Examples: "I feel wonderfullissimaesterish," or "You are wonderfullissimaester." I'm sure a few around here think they are wonderfullissimaesterish. LOL
dazza1981 Member 45 Member For: 23y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/05 01:40 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:40 AM There aren't many words that I truly dislike, but M*T is one of them.The Russian equivalent mutinovski is OK as is the German version mutenhausen.Why use M*T when c*nt will do the job just fine.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree I cant stand that one either - gives me really bad visions when I think of that word <shudders>
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 8d Location: Sydney Posted 31/03/05 01:47 AM Posted 31/03/05 01:47 AM I hate the word NOMy wife uses it all the time
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 31/03/05 02:45 AM Posted 31/03/05 02:45 AM Yeah I like chips too. Dazza. :o Thanks Mate!
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 31/03/05 02:50 AM Posted 31/03/05 02:50 AM "Do you have any reson to be exceeding the speed limit sir"
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 31/03/05 02:52 AM Posted 31/03/05 02:52 AM "Well probably none that would be acceptable"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now