Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 01/04/05 01:13 AM Posted 01/04/05 01:13 AM I think the stripes look Ally
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 01/04/05 02:52 AM Posted 01/04/05 02:52 AM I reckon the MKI GT sripes would look good going over the roof, off to one side. I'd love to see a photoshop of that. :DPS- Aly, stripes look great
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 8d Posted 01/04/05 04:09 AM Author Posted 01/04/05 04:09 AM got any pics max
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 01/04/05 04:11 AM Posted 01/04/05 04:11 AM I remember reading in the bible somwhere it said.."If thou is not a GT, then dont stripe it!"true story.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/04/05 05:11 AM Posted 01/04/05 05:11 AM most panel and paint places (smash repairers) do them... they are a lot cheaper then the dealer too
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 01/04/05 05:38 AM Posted 01/04/05 05:38 AM got any pics max<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here you go pepehttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...cmd=si&img=2579GRRRRRR!These half naked shots of david hasselhoff everywhere are getting very annoying. Surely the joke is over now.I thought this was a xr6t car enthusiast info sharing forum.The gay forum IS NOT HERE!!!Surely this takes up unnecessary space.Mods please intervene.Max
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 8d Posted 08/04/05 03:49 AM Author Posted 08/04/05 03:49 AM hEY GUYS,I Got the stripes put on, what u reckon?
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 8d Posted 08/04/05 03:51 AM Author Posted 08/04/05 03:51 AM and another
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 8d Posted 08/04/05 03:58 AM Author Posted 08/04/05 03:58 AM and another
pepe Member 41 Member For: 22y 9m 8d Posted 08/04/05 03:59 AM Author Posted 08/04/05 03:59 AM sorry guyssee if it works now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now