Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

that's some pretty sweet driving.

I remember doing that in my AU XR8 but it was raining and I didnt realy have that much control (Aqua Plaining up the road ) :spoton:

Took about 10 years off my life but anyways

kool tunes too...

Crowd aint realy getting in to it..

If that was here we'd be going nuts

cik

:smilielol:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

C.R.A.Z.Y :spoton:

  • EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE!
Posted

FULLY SIK CUZ!.... :spoton:

I thought that was Auburn McDonalds there for a sec!..... :w00t2::ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes
Posted
FULLY SIK CUZ!.... :tosser:

I thought that was Auburn McDonalds there for a sec!..... :gives:  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub: LOL

And you all thought they could only fly planes......

Damo

:ermm:

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

<racist>

maybe they are in training for a new plan...

</racist>

Lol they hit the Expensive Daewoo cop car

I want his/her tallent :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...