Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 15/02/05 01:37 AM Posted 15/02/05 01:37 AM If we do it again ill give it a run in std form 8psi and 10psi should be interestingYou been beaten yet Rob ? :lol:MMM I drag what I think I can beat... bcs I will hate to looseRob...(Geea I'll take ya on) :lol:is THAT why you wouldn't drag me at that set of lights on the way to the back road?? Dave.Bring it on .... hey 'Jason' ...
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 15/02/05 01:57 AM Posted 15/02/05 01:57 AM Good stuff Rapt,I've had my T for just over a week and killed an SS as well, and its still stock. Ah, nothing beats the feeling of killing those clowns.Is it me or does everyone want to drag you once they see its a Turbo???What was funny was that on the day I picked up the T, from all the way down in Cranbourne, these two Clubbie boys were fast approaching me in the right lane of the freeway. I pulled over into the next lane and as they got closer, their speed decelerated quite considerably - they may have thought it was a cop car?? As I sat on 100 klicks, they were slowly edging forward to see whether in fact I was a copper or not and once they realised I wasn't, they wanted to have a go. I thought the better of it, it was after all 30mins after I took delivery and the missus was sitting behind me in her car, but gee it was funny to look at them.BTW, do all SS/HSV drivers wear baseball caps? Whats the go with that?
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 15/02/05 02:06 AM Posted 15/02/05 02:06 AM BTW, do all SS/HSV drivers wear baseball caps? Whats the go with that?They do indeed Space Ace, They get stressed out from us Turbo guys, kick there butt each time and pull there hair out from the result ... that's why they wear caps Rob...
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/02/05 02:08 AM Posted 15/02/05 02:08 AM I like it when you blow away rich snobs in exotics. lol.Had a Massaratti two door coupe (current model) try and take me, I just nailed him easily. I also wiped a Porsche Carerra S with a few darlinghurst Mardi gras attenders as ocupants. they werent too happy.Im by no means saying that my T is a better performance car but the looks on these guys faces when you beat a car worth 200k plus is priceless.
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 15/02/05 02:15 AM Posted 15/02/05 02:15 AM BTW, do all SS/HSV drivers wear baseball caps? Whats the go with that?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They do indeed Space Ace, They get stressed out from us Turbo guys, kick there butt each time and pull there hair out from the result ... that's why they wear caps Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And I thought it was to keep whatever little brain they had from falling out...
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 15/02/05 02:18 AM Posted 15/02/05 02:18 AM BTW, do all SS/HSV drivers wear baseball caps? Whats the go with that?They do indeed Space Ace, They get stressed out from us Turbo guys, kick there butt each time and pull there hair out from the result ... that's why they wear caps Rob...And I thought it was to keep whatever little brain they had from falling out...They dont have brains Space Ace, that's why they try to drag our T's :lol: Rob...
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 19d Location: gippsland Posted 15/02/05 02:18 AM Author Posted 15/02/05 02:18 AM great stories guys Whats that about hair Rob :o
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 15/02/05 02:23 AM Posted 15/02/05 02:23 AM great stories guys :o Whats that about hair Rob :o Hee Hee its ok Homer, you have more than 3 hairs on your head...! Plus your not an Expensive Daewoo driver ... Rob...
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 15/02/05 03:08 AM Posted 15/02/05 03:08 AM I like it when you blow away rich snobs in exotics. lol.Had a Massaratti two door coupe (current model) try and take me, I just nailed him easily. I also wiped a Porsche Carerra S with a few darlinghurst Mardi gras attenders as ocupants. they werent too happy.Im by no means saying that my T is a better performance car but the looks on these guys faces when you beat a car worth 200k plus is priceless.Ahhh, the Tassie Trip.Hume Highway + Citric Acid XR6T + Porsche Boxster = Laughs + One VERY Surprised Boxster ownerDidn't THAT little grey duck get a scare HAving said that, when we bumped into him at the Albury Shell, the guy didn't seem like that much of a prat...
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/02/05 04:30 AM Posted 15/02/05 04:30 AM BP very sick, had a granny in a Corolla blow me into the weeds this morning, God I hate ToymotorsScotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now