theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 13/02/05 10:01 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:01 AM (edited) GROW UP PEOPLE. Its like saying all Italians are "wogs" or all asians no matter where there from are "nips".I'm 36 years old and my Grandfather, God rest his soul, was the person in my life that stopped me from being a racist. And yes, he was in WW2.There is no room for racists on this forum and no room for them in society. Edited 13/02/05 10:02 AM by theeone
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 13/02/05 10:14 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:14 AM GROW UP PEOPLE. Its like saying all Italians are "wogs" or all asians no matter where there from are "nips".I'm 36 years old and my Grandfather, God rest his soul, was the person in my life that stopped me from being a racist. And yes, he was in WW2.There is no room for racists on this forum and no room for them in society.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, and what society do you live in? Or what dreamworld more like??? You want to learn something about racism go live in Japan for a while. Or even the good ol' US of A for that matter.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/02/05 10:17 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:17 AM The Wermacht did not behead Australia soldiers, have forced labour camps such as Changi etcThe atrocities committed by Nazi Troops (as opposed to the Wermacht) were done in the name of Nazi ideology and the hate of Jews towards Jews. They were not directed against British, American and other Anglo Saxon races.The atrocities committed by Japanese soldiers were done purely in the belief that any 'gaijin' was a inferior race and should be exterminated.I've owned Jap cars, (even a WRX I bought new in '99) I find them soulless, lacking in character and charisma and are purely a product of their technological expertise.I don't like them, have no regard for them and I would much rather have a car designed, built and sold in Australia for Australians than some grey import that has been let into the country into a used car market that is already weak.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree with you there Plonky
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/02/05 10:18 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:18 AM GROW UP PEOPLE. Its like saying all Italians are "wogs" or all asians no matter where there from are "nips".I'm 36 years old and my Grandfather, God rest his soul, was the person in my life that stopped me from being a racist. And yes, he was in WW2.There is no room for racists on this forum and no room for them in society.I actually use the term Nip in relation to Nippon, the old name for Japan. The same way I often called pommies 'British' in relation to 'Britain'...Is that being racist too?Most people who have been here for a while know Im not a racist at all, in fact the opposite it's just that I also happen to be a student of history, what I have stated is FACT and I related the FACT'S to WHY many AUSTRALIAN'S STILL DON'T LIKE JAPANESE!That was the question! It's not WWII is it?....YES, for the most sake that is why there is a huge animosity against Japanese, for the above stated reasons!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/02/05 10:25 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:25 AM Oh, and what society do you live in? Or what dreamworld more like??? You want to learn something about racism go live in Japan for a while. Or even the good ol' US of A for that matter.Spoton Jeff That is exactly right. In the late 80's when the Japanese were in full swing in Sufe's Paradise, the Japanese (Speaking) tour guides used to tell all the tourist's that we were very poor and tupid and coming here was their way of being very kind to an inferior race!Food for Thought
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 13/02/05 10:28 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:28 AM Dont be pedantic, you know in what terms the general population speaks of "nips"Its funny you know some of the nicest people I know turned out to be racist.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/02/05 10:45 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:45 AM Dont be pedantic, you know in what terms the general population speaks of "nips"Its funny you know some of the nicest people I know turned out to be racist.I'M not being pedantic. THAT WAS what I meant by the term. YOU'RE the one interpreting it in a racist way.Hmmmmmm
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 13/02/05 10:49 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:49 AM One guy asks about Jap imports and everyone else carries on about World War II.Build a BRIDGE and get over it. People.I have lived in a war torn country for nearly 2 years and would love to see you guys survive.
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 13/02/05 10:51 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:51 AM (Bows head, backs out slowly)
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/02/05 10:54 AM Posted 13/02/05 10:54 AM anyhow back on topicI owned a r32 skyline for a year, it was a great car easy to modify just expensive to run, I was only getting 300Ks to a tank, it was lightly modified and was running 14 psi and nothing ever went wrong with it besides a leak in the clutch line which didnt cost much to fix
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now