Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/05 12:03 PM Posted 15/01/05 12:03 PM Hey guysGot a big grin on my face at the moment... I picked up my XR6T today. Its an 03 auto, mercury silver with Leather and premium sound with 33000kms. $30k not a bad deal at all I reckon.I bought it from a friend in Melb, caught a flight up there this morning and drove it back to Sydney. Long drive... but it goes like a dream. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next cruise. Been a longgg day. Kaine
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 18d Posted 15/01/05 12:20 PM Posted 15/01/05 12:20 PM Hey guysGot a big grin on my face at the moment... I picked up my XR6T today. Its an 03 auto, mercury silver with Leather and premium sound with 33000kms. $30k not a bad deal at all I reckon.I bought it from a friend in Melb, caught a flight up there this morning and drove it back to Sydney. Long drive... but it goes like a dream. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next cruise. Been a longgg day. Kaine<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi just posting for Ken, he's recovering from our sons 21st Birthday Party. He wants to know if your going to the Maitland cruise, as we live in the area, Mount Annan
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 7d Location: Toowoomba Posted 15/01/05 03:46 PM Posted 15/01/05 03:46 PM Hey guysGot a big grin on my face at the moment... I picked up my XR6T today. Its an 03 auto, mercury silver with Leather and premium sound with 33000kms. $30k not a bad deal at all I reckon.I bought it from a friend in Melb, caught a flight up there this morning and drove it back to Sydney. Long drive... but it goes like a dream. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next cruise. Been a longgg day. Kaine<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi just posting for Ken, he's recovering from our sons 21st Birthday Party. He wants to know if your going to the Maitland cruise, as we live in the area, Mount Annan <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There wasnt any more nipple licking going on was there. Dazza.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/05 07:02 PM Posted 15/01/05 07:02 PM Hey guysGot a big grin on my face at the moment... I picked up my XR6T today. Its an 03 auto, mercury silver with Leather and premium sound with 33000kms. $30k not a bad deal at all I reckon.I bought it from a friend in Melb, caught a flight up there this morning and drove it back to Sydney. Long drive... but it goes like a dream. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next cruise. Been a longgg day. Kaine<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have fun and welcome
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/05 08:35 PM Author Posted 15/01/05 08:35 PM Hi just posting for Ken, he's recovering from our sons 21st Birthday Party. He wants to know if your going to the Maitland cruise, as we live in the area, Mount Annan <{POST_SNAPBACK}>HI SWMBO,I`ll be there is there is some spots available. Did you want to meet somewhere?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 15/01/05 08:47 PM Posted 15/01/05 08:47 PM congrats Kaine, you've been waiting in the wings for some time, well done champScotty
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 15/01/05 11:13 PM Posted 15/01/05 11:13 PM congratulations
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/05 11:15 PM Author Posted 15/01/05 11:15 PM Here's some piccies if u guys are interested Hope this works...
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 18d Posted 16/01/05 01:49 AM Posted 16/01/05 01:49 AM Here's some piccies if u guys are interested Hope this works...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are all meeting at the Mount Annan Woolworths car park at 7.30am. And I can also report there was not a repeat of the nasty nipple licking incident at Josh's 21st. He actually behaved himself, me on the other hand................. I had to I mean how many times does your youngest turn 21. Yah freedon at last
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/05 03:22 AM Author Posted 16/01/05 03:22 AM We are all meeting at the Mount Annan Woolworths car park at 7.30am. And I can also report there was not a repeat of the nasty nipple licking incident at Josh's 21st. He actually behaved himself, me on the other hand................. I had to I mean how many times does your youngest turn 21. Yah freedon at last <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No probs, I'll see ya's there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now