sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 15/01/05 01:19 AM Posted 15/01/05 01:19 AM I am seriously considering putting GT side skirts on my XR6 , I am interested in what people think. I know its not a GT but the vents on the back end of the skirts look really good, they sort of add character to having a sports kit in the first place. I will probably put my XR badges back on but up the front, or even leave them out. Any feed back would be good.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 11d Location: Toowoomba Posted 15/01/05 01:29 AM Posted 15/01/05 01:29 AM I am seriously considering putting GT side skirts on my XR6 , I am interested in what people think. I know its not a GT but the vents on the back end of the skirts look really good, they sort of add character to having a sports kit in the first place. I will probably put my XR badges back on but up the front, or even leave them out. Any feed back would be good.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like the GT side skirts, so if you like it do it. Where can you get these from? as I doubt ford will sell them to you I could be wrong though.Dazza.
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 15/01/05 01:49 AM Author Posted 15/01/05 01:49 AM I have been told these guys have really top quality stuff.http://www.awcinfo.com/secureshop/category...=28&scat_id=197
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 11d Location: Toowoomba Posted 15/01/05 02:14 AM Posted 15/01/05 02:14 AM Are all their products made from fibreglass or carbon fibre?Dazza.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Posted 15/01/05 02:43 AM Posted 15/01/05 02:43 AM You can get some parts in CF and in fibreglass....If your going to do the sideskirts however you better do the whole kit as its going to look sh*t luke.. It certainly wont flow or be in line with the rear bar, the front bar however might be ok...
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 15/01/05 03:52 AM Author Posted 15/01/05 03:52 AM Yeah I know but depending on money of course I'll be doing the rear wing and skirts first. I am considering a custom rear bar, or waiting and getting that gt one and moding it for twin exhaust.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 15/01/05 04:40 AM Posted 15/01/05 04:40 AM autoweb concepts make awesome products and they are great to deal with.I like the GT skirts.. but purely with the rest of the kit.. I don't think they'd go well by themselves.Matt
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 15/01/05 05:09 AM Author Posted 15/01/05 05:09 AM Do you think I could get away with just the rear bar , skirts and the rear wing with 2 legs not 3??????
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Need one.. Posted 15/01/05 05:46 AM Posted 15/01/05 05:46 AM If you go for a GT style rear wing, maybe consider a 2 leg wing like mine, just to differentiate it from a GT. Got it from the same place. I reckon the C2R side skirts look fatter than the GT's, and they dont have functionless vents either. Here's a pic.Just some ideas for you.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 15/01/05 06:50 AM Posted 15/01/05 06:50 AM yeah the pashen mobile kit is PHAT... my preference over a GT kit any day.HAWT!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now