Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 20/12/04 11:31 AM Posted 20/12/04 11:31 AM It seems there are some out there who are ready to take advantage of their fellow man at any opportunity and the festive season, goodwill to all men etc., doesn't stop them ...So I have posted up this scam as a warning to all you, my friends ...
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 20/12/04 11:46 AM Posted 20/12/04 11:46 AM This is outragous. I can help you out. Next time you venture into this area, I will hide under a blanket on your back seat, catch the woman and we will go teach her a lesson or two.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 20/12/04 07:16 PM Posted 20/12/04 07:16 PM
Turbofalke Member 658 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Location: Mexico Posted 20/12/04 09:11 PM Posted 20/12/04 09:11 PM (edited) Thanks for the heads up Turbo6man, I'll be keeping an eye out.I've been told that these same people are part of a national conspiracy. They frequent some bars dressed in little more than underwear, stand on tables and mesmerize you with great skill, and when you leave the bar you find that you've lost your money (so I’ve been told). Please be care full. Edited 20/12/04 09:11 PM by Turbofalke
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 20/12/04 11:49 PM Posted 20/12/04 11:49 PM Thanks for the heads up Turbo6man, I'll be keeping an eye out.I've been told that these same people are part of a national conspiracy. They frequent some bars dressed in little more than underwear, stand on tables and mesmerize you with great skill, and when you leave the bar you find that you've lost your money (so I’ve been told). Please be care full. :banghead:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have seen this before...Ill have to go back there again tonight to frisk these elledged criminals for evidence...ill be sure not to miss a single spot...jeff
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 20/12/04 11:53 PM Posted 20/12/04 11:53 PM This is outragous. I can help you out. Next time you venture into this area, I will hide under a blanket on your back seat, catch the woman and we will go teach her a lesson or two.Love is sharing...... :lol: Rob...
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 21/12/04 05:22 AM Posted 21/12/04 05:22 AM :lol:
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 21/12/04 11:22 AM Posted 21/12/04 11:22 AM I,d be grabbing her sponge as she leant in through the back seat.Ken
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 21/12/04 11:35 AM Posted 21/12/04 11:35 AM I,d be grabbing her sponge as she leant in through the back seat.Ken but be careful ken... her sponge could eat you up :lol:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/12/04 12:00 PM Posted 21/12/04 12:00 PM I need a third hand...One for the wheel, one for the stick, and one for the shifter too...:lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now