Cassius Member 214 Member For: 23y 4m 7d Location: Ipswich...along the goat track Posted 14/09/03 02:32 PM Posted 14/09/03 02:32 PM Guys,Checking out PPQ here in QLD and the plates IH8HSV are available. Was definately thinking bout getin them but here in Ipswich, there are a lot of Expensive Daewoo fans which may increase the chances of vandalism to my XR6T. But if any of you are interested...good luck
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 15/09/03 01:46 AM Posted 15/09/03 01:46 AM I wouldn't even park an XR6T in the streets of Ipswich, let alone have a plate stirring Expensive Daewoo Fans.You are a brave individual. That's why I bought a cheap, crappy 84 model Honda as the 'work' car. Some idiot running into the rear bumper was bad enough, and that was in a secure car park. Not to mention the road carnage each day on the N/A. Geez. Can play at least a 30 minute game of "connect-the-dots" on the front already. 20,300 approx on the clock now since 29th January. Don't do that drive to work anymore in the XR.
Guest PSXR6 Guests Posted 15/09/03 02:45 AM Posted 15/09/03 02:45 AM I have PSXR*6 White lettering on blue background IMO it looks great. BTW, PS My initials
Guest 00racer Guests Posted 28/09/03 10:04 AM Posted 28/09/03 10:04 AM My Phantom Xr 8 sportsQLD rego ...... PXR.008 ......... :D I had a Phantom N\A Xr6 NSW rego ... PXR.006 but sold it an got the XR8 and rego in sunny Q guess I got lucky :D
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 28/09/03 10:41 AM Posted 28/09/03 10:41 AM G'dayPretty simple mine, Both the type of car and the numbers are also my birthday and month XR - 0603 in NSW or should I say Newcastle Sydney and Wollongong (as the government seems to think)Cameron
Guest catlike Guests Posted 28/09/03 01:11 PM Posted 28/09/03 01:11 PM BLU-240Blue plate (same colour as the car) with black letteringA whopping $83.50 one off charge here in the colony of W.A. and no annual fee :D
Guest PHNTUM Guests Posted 29/09/03 09:59 AM Posted 29/09/03 09:59 AM Well poeples I have two Vic Plates both for sale.PHNTUM to suit and purple BA falcon.EVILBA to suit any BA falcon
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 29/09/03 11:20 AM Posted 29/09/03 11:20 AM NSW plate: XRH00T$192 one off fee for premium plate black lettering on white.PS. XRH00N was already taken...bugger!
jimmyboy Member 152 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Posted 29/09/03 11:31 AM Posted 29/09/03 11:31 AM I dont have custom plates for my T but I have PONYV8 on my stang
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now