Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 07/04/03 03:06 AM Posted 07/04/03 03:06 AM There were a few custom NSW plates advertised in the Sun Herald on the weekend to suit XR/FPV, I can't recall what they actually were but pricing started from around $5000.
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Canberra Posted 07/04/03 05:00 AM Posted 07/04/03 05:00 AM How much does a set of custom plates set you back in the ACT?
Guest Phantom Guests Posted 07/04/03 05:15 AM Posted 07/04/03 05:15 AM There were a few custom NSW plates advertised in the Sun Herald on the weekend to suit XR/FPV, I can't recall what they actually were but pricing started from around $5000. Tell em they're dreamin.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 07/04/03 05:34 AM Posted 07/04/03 05:34 AM I was thinking of 4D XR6T, and to [HSV]clubsport, are Brimbo brakes the rip off Expensive Daewoo version of Brembo's?? ( Check the signiture ) Must be a cost saving measure at HSV? Not only bad matching plastic work at Expensive Daewoo but no spelling checker. ( opps shouldn't be a critic ).
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 07/04/03 10:27 PM Posted 07/04/03 10:27 PM How much does a set of custom plates set you back in the ACT? Different prices depending on what you want.http://www.canberraconnect.act.gov.au/File...platesflyer.pdf
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Canberra Posted 07/04/03 11:20 PM Posted 07/04/03 11:20 PM How much does a set of custom plates set you back in the ACT?Different prices depending on what you want.http://www.canberraconnect.act.gov.au/File...platesflyer.pdf Hmm...considerably cheaper than other states for the unique one ($1812). Or $600-odd for "MATTB"
Guest UNB-10 Guests Posted 08/04/03 01:04 AM Posted 08/04/03 01:04 AM My T has OXR-747 number plates got Purple back ground with silver writing.Cost me about $360 from memory!
Guest xr6 turbo Guests Posted 08/04/03 01:39 AM Posted 08/04/03 01:39 AM My T now supports XRT 62 plates. Black background with white writing. Cost- $325
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/04/03 06:43 AM Posted 08/04/03 06:43 AM seen a blueprint with "FPV 123" plates
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 11/09/03 08:00 AM Posted 11/09/03 08:00 AM Just dug this one up again, as I saw a phanton XR8 ute with the plate SSETA. Also made me have a laugh..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now