Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 1d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

Well I now have four centre pieces again - replaced for $0.00

I will look at using some silicon to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks all for the advice.

Cheers

Wiggy

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 11d
  • Location: Start of the Yarra Valley
Posted

Hey Boko

You want to repeat that in english :ticketsonself:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 6d
Posted
I just got mine Replaced on my Right hand side rim.. LOL. they said. They will replace it out of Good will. im like. wat da.. IT was just sitting der. Also dis is an March 03 Xr6.. lol. t was in my drive way.. I just got bak form an After party. * parents car * n I saw it der in da moring. was like wat da? lol. maybe was trying 2 get stolen or sumfin I donno. just ive had dat problem 2.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should I be reading this out loud with a Jamaican accent? :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...