Guest Guests Posted 07/12/04 04:23 AM Posted 07/12/04 04:23 AM I'm presuming that the Mk2's will be cured of this problem??Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont reckon it is,otherwise they would flash us with it surleyvik living in a dream you ford
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 6d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 07/12/04 04:48 AM Posted 07/12/04 04:48 AM Well..............I can tell you that the Mark II's do suffer the same problem......happened to me a few days ago.I just had a courtisy call from my Dealer not 5 mins ago ......and I told him about it.........He had never heard of the problem...........now you wanna hear the good bit..........that Dealer is Mike Blewitt Ford - Coffs Harbour! The same one mentioned in the article! They hadnt seen the article either............so I emailed it to them!
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 07/12/04 05:02 AM Posted 07/12/04 05:02 AM I'm wondering if the Typhoon is going to be spoiled by the same problem.I really hope not.
Guest Guests Posted 07/12/04 09:12 PM Posted 07/12/04 09:12 PM I'm wondering if the Typhoon is going to be spoiled by the same problem.I really hope not.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well I do,,,that way we might get some where Im gunna start leaving taps dripping from now on ,looks like that's how you run a business these days,works for fordvik
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 08/12/04 12:04 AM Posted 08/12/04 12:04 AM I just had a courtisy call from my Dealer not 5 mins ago ......and I told him about it.........He had never heard of the problem...........now you wanna hear the good bit..........that Dealer is Mike Blewitt Ford - Coffs Harbour! The same one mentioned in the article! They hadnt seen the article either............so I emailed it to them!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Phruck! Now that's just plain silly - unless I imagined the whole event complete with Mechanic dude with beard and notebooks etc in their customer lounge etc... *sighs* A.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now