Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 22d
Posted

Hi all, ......kinda new to the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has just put kingsprings SL's on the rear???

and if so could you post a pic??

I've noticed most ppl put SSL's or rear and SL's on the front but im wondering how different it would look with just the rear done

Thanks.

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 11d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Hey MaxPower, :spoton: the names nothing to do with the simpsons is it? :glad:

Mate I have SSL's on the rear, SL's on the front, tried SL's on the rear but with the front's on standard springs it looks weird and it throw's the balance of the car out so to speak, or for the want of a better description.

If you are going to do it do it properly, I.e the whole lot.

SSL's on the rear as it levels the car, and minimises nose dive particularly if you were to go the other way around.

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Do a search mate, there a few pics of lowared cars around!

SL sit about 10mm higher then SSL in the back. SSL is pretty close to guard on tyre! :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 22d
Posted

Thanks guys,

Yes JB..... Simpsons, got it in one

Also JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.

What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I have a set of SL rears im not using they were only in the car for about week pm me if intrested.

Cheers

Frank

Thanks guys,

Yes JB.....  Simpsons, got it in one

Also JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.

What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 11d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted
Thanks guys,

Yes JB.....  Simpsons, got it in one

Also JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.

What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?

Fitted only was $200 from Midas in Blackburn (Vic) including a wheel alignment which is suggested.

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

got kings SL's (sports lows) on the rear.. work a treat and bring the bum down to a nice level.

pics before and after

post-3152-1101210445_thumb.jpg

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 12d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
got kings SL's (sports lows) on the rear.. work a treat and bring the bum down to a nice level.

pics before and after

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with you on that, mine are the same and I dont think the rear end looks up in the air at all.

MazPower - What wheels do you have on at the moment, what size are they?

Dazza.

Guest 123xr
  • Guests
Posted

is there a factory option to have the car lowered?

if you lower your car I guess it would void the factory waranty if something around the wheel department goes wrong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...